Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TKOtrader, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Based on his attitude this year...It must be...he was a whiney crying old man with sour grapes this year who SHOWED the young guys that if things aren;t going the right way 1) Complain to the media and 2) Say things like " if they don;t care i don;t care"
    everyone forgets his first few years ( six) in the league where he was basically scoring in bunches and not advancing....and did not make his teammates better until Phil arrived.....And Kobe never said he wanted to be the 2nd or 3rd best...I said it....what do you have against Kobe? he is the youngest and hardest working kid in the NBA who has sacrificed alot for the sake of the team

#41     May 5, 2003
  2. i agree.

ps. jordan did whine alot this year, something he shouldnt have done in front of his young team he was supposed to be setting example for

#42     May 5, 2003
  3. Sacrificed for the sake of the team? Puuuuulease.

MJ may have the biggest ego in the Universe, but I never heard him say he could score on anyone at any time.

Did you catch Kobe's act after the last win with Minnesota? What an ego trip that kid is on.

Fine, we will see what he does when the Daddy isn't there to protect him.

#43     May 5, 2003
  4. nitro

nitro

MJ RULES THE UNIVERSE. <---- you see that, it's a period.

nitro

#44     May 5, 2003
  5. Look at Kwame Brown.... Two years in the league yet he's avg. 9 minutes a game for a team that missed the playoffs...It's wonderful the Jordan cam back but to give MJ 35 minutes a game to score 21 points at the expense of your future franchise is assanine....when MJ was a rookie he was thrown to the fire and it made him a better player ( at least his books said that) ..I don;t get it...what's next? He;s come back in two years and teach the grizzlies how to complain? this comeback was a flop in terms of winning and teaching kids to be pros.

#45     May 5, 2003
  6. You can't teach heart, and only MJ, Tyron Lue, and Christian Laetner displayed any heart on that team of losers.

#46     May 5, 2003

7. .....Optional.....You and I tend to have friendly, like minded discussions about a variety of subjects....But if you ever invoke the name Christian laetner agina in an argument to prove your point Im going to have to put you on ignore ok ?:D :D

#47     May 5, 2003
  8. nitro

nitro

There has been some discussion as to whether MJ rules only this Universe or in all parallel Universes as well.

My analysis leads me to belive that IF it were possible that there was an MJ in another Universe better than the MJ in this Universe, then life would be unsustainable in that Universe. Therefore, MJ rules not only this Universe, but any conceivable Universe as well.

QED.

nitro

#48     May 5, 2003
  9. Just how long have you been a Wildcat fan? Get over it.....

#49     May 5, 2003
  10. ...Does this universe include MJ at say 26 ( his prime) when the Rick mahorn, D Roddman and Isiah and company made him and Pippen cry like school children.

#50     May 5, 2003