Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TKOtrader, Apr 30, 2003.

1. Pete Maravich

#21     May 2, 2003

2. Im shocked i didn't make the list:confused: :confused: :confused:

My dunk off the garage door was legendary....as was my fade away into my fathers azalea's...I was unstoppable!!

#22     May 2, 2003
  3. I know how you feel. The look in that guy's eyes the other day when I took off from the foul line and tomohawked in his face - CLASSIC!

That he was 9 years old and we were playing on 8-foot rims, big deal....

#23     May 2, 2003
  4. THE SAINTS HAVE FAILED ME FOR 20 SOMETHING YEARS AND THE HORNETS ARE ALREADY STARTING !!!!!!!:( :(

iverson is a bad mo'fo'

#24     May 3, 2003
  5. But the big question:

Will the Jailblazers put Don Nelson under the knife?

Four (4) points from Nowitzki? Zero (0) from Nash a couple games ago? How is that possible? How is it even conceivable?

Maybe the Blazers are just the kind of (highly talented) head cases to be the first team to come back from 3-0.

#25     May 3, 2003
  6. Many believe that Mickey Mantle, a great player, a Hall of Famer, would have been the best ever if he had not been a heavy drinker and injured.

Many think Willie Mays would have beaten all hitting records if he had played in a hitter friendly ball park, rather than the park in San Francisco.

Right now, Jordan has retired.

When Kobe has more MVP trophies, has a year in which he was the league leading scorer as many times consecutively as Jordan did, ends up with the leading average scoring better than Jordan in his career, was the best offensive and best defensive player in the game at the same time.....let's then talk about Kobe's greatness.

#26     May 3, 2003
  7. After the Jailblazers' game 7 4th quarter meltdown against LA in 2000, maybe their karma is going to balance out with a win against Dallas.

If the Mavs lose this series, they are going to have major confidence issues going forward (or back).

#27     May 3, 2003
  8. Hey LongShot, maybe you can clear something up.

Which of these various tournaments is indeed the "toughest"? UFC? Pride? What?

So many have popped up with the growth of the sport, it's hard to figure out which one is the king.:confused:

#29     May 3, 2003
  9. UFC is the king !! hands down !

#30     May 4, 2003