Sporadic Connectivity @ eSignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by JayF_eSignal, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Aaron

Aaron

Quote from front page of today's Wall Street Journal: "For all the popularity of onscreen features of Yahoo's or Google Inc.'s Web sites, their long-term prospects could increasingly depend as well on how they manage such physical considerations as power." --Surge in Internet Use, Energy Costs Has Big Tech Firms Seeking Power

Evidently Yahoo and Google aren't the only ones.

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

#41     Jun 13, 2006

2. touche! corporations always remember to take the money - but give back is non-existent when things go wrong- it's the same everywhere with every industry!!

Esignal's been having these issues since the 90s which is why I quit--- yet they never pop for a refund! that's cause they spend too much paying lawyers to write legal disclaimers---- so they can't refund customers !

#42     Jun 13, 2006
  3. I understand none of the third parties have not been able to connect.

Like mine.:mad:

#43     Jun 13, 2006
  4. chud

chud

Bully for you.

#44     Jun 13, 2006
  5. I still can't get metastockpro to work:mad:

Am I the only trader still using metastock?

#45     Jun 13, 2006
  6. Go easy on the guy, ever tried to fix your computer when it crashes? sometimes its not a quick fix, at least the guy has fronted up here and is updating us

#46     Jun 13, 2006
  7. Thats super... do you ever use any of them to trade? or just to post in here?

#47     Jun 13, 2006
  8. I have nothing against the guy and do appreciate his time.

I do have something personal against esignal the company that I have been able to build over the years, not because of what is happening today.

Still I would like to know if esignal is aware third party systems still can not connect.

#48     Jun 13, 2006
  9. If that makes or breaks you then you have bigger troubles than downtime

#49     Jun 13, 2006
  10. JayF_eSignal

JayF_eSignal eSignal

We are aware that there are some third party software users unable to connect to our network with their 3rd party software (i.e. MetaStock, Ablesys.) Our engineers are working on correcting the problem as soon as possible.

#50     Jun 13, 2006