spontaneous feelings of Euphoria

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Nashequilibrium, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Does anybody else get these, i am not just talking about when you exercise. I usually get these sponatneous bursts of Euphoria, like i can do anything, just really happy and lots of energy, kind of like an endorphin rush. The weird thing is i usually get this before going to bed, during and after taking a shower, during a gym session and sometimes just randomly but always when going to bed.

Any other traders have this weird stuff happen? The other thing is i wonder if i can control it to come when i really need it? Anyway weird post but still an issue.

2. Try taking you hand off your schlong and then see if it goes away ya wanker.

3. Moreagr

Moreagr

hmm interesting It may have to do this increasing dopamine levels in your body.

are you taking anything that would activate this feeling? perhap amino acids or preciptions that you take.

4. Lol.............but your ignorance this shines through, thanks for the laugh though!

5. Besides Protein shake and Creatine, nothing else.

6. karol88

karol88

if you were always like that (and you're healthy), then maybe you're simply an evening type (I'm like that too)...
    look up morning and evening types.

7. Hasn't happened to me since the '80's

8. Moreagr

Moreagr

9. I'd run with the dopamine/endorphin level, can be triggered by lots of things-the bed issue is strange, but it could be explained by who else is in the bed.

You could hire Rosanne Barr to doss down with you, id be surprised if it continued.

10. Lol!

#10     Dec 1, 2008