Sponsors, how to self-promote for free

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've offered to pay Baron a few times for the pleasure of fucking with you, but he's not required me to do so.

#11     Jun 30, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Get this through your thick fucking skull you idiot! Baron owns this site, he decides who is and who is not finding loopholes and ripping him off..and so far, guess what..I've talked with both Joe and Baron and they are fine with my posts. I've even offered to pay, but there is really no need for it since I'm not offering trading services etc.
    If you owned this site, you could decide what is spam and who is abusing the system. I know your dream in life is to be an ET mod..but really your wasting you time with me. If you want to continue that's fine, your a great source of amusement for me when there is nothing else to do.

Brandon
    PS. I checked the spelling thing and you are right, most of it was spelled correctly. I was very proud of myself and my mommy gave me a sticker.

#12     Jun 30, 2009
  3. you have already spun this record many times

#13     Jun 30, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No spin here dumb ass, I just sent Baron a message this morning offering to sponsor again, which I've done a couple of times in the past as well.

#14     Jun 30, 2009
  5. You also were "leaving ET." So much, you were getting your tech guy to make it so you could no longer come onto ET. So can continue to see what your words mean.

Your credibility is shot, so all I see is "aww guys, you are so unfair. My spams are not spamming"

I am so glad you consider yourself so pure. The responses of many, especially in the recent past, have a pretty low opinion of your relentless promotionals. Denying it only paints you as self-deceived.

[​IMG]

#15     Jun 30, 2009
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well I'll tell you something, if I was here for marketing I would want 90% of the people to hate me, and 10% to love me. That's by far the most profitable situation because the 10% buy like crazy and the 90% are always giving you something to egg them on to buy from you with. In that regard maybe I should put you on the payroll, I just hired two people this week, if the ET cop thing don't work out for you let me know.

#16     Jun 30, 2009
  7. That is a very good summation of your purpose here

#17     Jul 1, 2009