Sponsors, how to self-promote for free

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Sponsors, rather than spending money to support ET, follow the model of Brandon. It has worked for many months, and draws a lot of business for "I was a former sponsor" Brandon. No amount of complaints from a couple of dozen people have effect, so it is iron clad. DON'T forget to mention your cancer and healing process many times. Sympathy equals eyeballs.

One of his latest posts: (from BRANDON "Goodbye, ET"):

Tim's site's now making 300% more since I started working with him then when I started.

I made $156,000 for Mike Swanson in 31 hours a month and a half ago. Prior to that, I made $90,000 for him in one week.

The Clickbank Code is the #1 product in the clickbank marketplace, making about $300,000 per WEEK right now.

The Adwords Manifesto sold out ($750,000) in 4 days.

My god, what would I do without ET?

correct Brandon, what would you do without ET, without the free, relentless advertising??? Thanks, ET!!!

2. Joe

Joe

I deleted this post before you posted this, you must have had this saved or copied it out of someones quotes.

3. Hmmm...if you deleted it that implies he did something wrong as in violation of the TOU policy.

Does that mean he gets another warning or is his membership deleted considering others that are new and do the same are banned.

I'm just curious considering he's been warned many times in the past. :confused:

Mark

4. wouldn't it just be easier if he stopped the many dozens of constant self-promotions? That is the singular reason he comes here. I am almost ready to write a book called "Hacking the ET Forum - Promoting Yourself Without Paying a Dime and It Is OK with the Mods...". I think I am up to 6 different methods people regularly use to do so, and it seems "ok" to do so.

5. Please be sure to send in your sponsorship fee to Baron and Joe as a result of you pumping your 'soon to be written' book on the ET Forums.

:)

6. didn't say it would cost $$$. After all, if the idea is free, why shouldn't the ebook?? :D

7. LOL!

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well since about 80% of the money I'm making right now is in the Internet Marketing and the Weight Loss niche..I'd probably be ok with out ET, just as they'd be ok without me.

9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A quick lesson on how NOT to use ET...

Try to scam people by selling a piece of shit $250,000 program, offer to pay Baron some as to be determined amount of the sale after a sucker or two is found. You seem to have proven beyond a doubt that this method doesnt work.

After said failure then the said spammer should become very bitter, and designate himself the ET spam deputy, after all if your not allowed to try to defraud people, other people should not be allowed to even mention legit services and products.

10. Quote from Brandonf:

A quick lesson on how NOT to use ET...

Try to scam people by selling a piece of shit $250,000 program, offer to pay Baron some as to be determined amount of the sale after a sucker or two is found. You seem to have proven beyond a doubt that this method doesnt work.

you have zero idea behind it. No one was willing to go beyond a modest amount, and I see no reason to give away a good edge for free. Unlike you, I never called your offerings manure, because I have no idea whether they work. You however, are always willing to sling mud when you know nothing about the other person. Adding adjectives is trying to deflect attention from your own relentless spamming.

offer to pay Baron

I didn't offer to pay Baron because he requested so. I offered because it was proper. And when legit offers did not surface, I requested they close the thread.

I know it really bothers you, the concept of paying to use the site, when you prefer to steal from this forum, the owners and everyone who you keep self-promoting to and seeking sympathy. Sorry the offer to pay for services used irritates you so much.

I was not being like you who treats this place like a dairy cow to be milked. The method works well, and led to several inquiries that were well below the asking price.[/

And if I said "I was leaving" the site, especially doing something as pathetic as starting a "goodbye from Brandon, ET" forum so everyone would cry for me, I owuld leave. But you cannot stand being without a free Brandon publicity avenue.b]

After said failure then the said spammer should become very bitter, and designate himself the ET spam deputy

your bitter comment has nothing grounded in reality. I "fingered spammers before and after with similar determination, it is you attempting to throw up flak and hope to get lucky. And no one designated himself spam deputy. I have been doing this a lot longer than you, and have seen many peope with as little morality as yourself, turn forums into a spamfest. Anyone who remembers the useNet misc.invest.futures knows exactly what this means.

the scale of calling others a spammer in that sentence is like Bin Laden fingering a shoplifter.

after all if your not allowed to try to defraud people, other people should not be allowed to even mention legit services and products.

"Mention legit services and products" is called "advertising". When you don't pay for it is is called "spamming." Acting like you are a victim of the spam police is like Madoff calling what he did "anerror in judgment".

Well, at least most of your words were spelled correctly. Everything else seems to indicate you are desparate to justify you constant whoring of the users ofthis website for your personal prmootional serciecs. Congrats. You have managed to find loopholes and ways around being honest, so you can rip off Baron, Joe, the mods, and the users of this site.

Keep up the distractions to get the attention off of yourself. I think Forexforex may have had your constant personal marketing machine this in mind when he started the Brandon is dead thread. he shouldn't have, but neither should you.

#10     Jun 30, 2009