Sponsor's Ability to Delete Threads/Posts Is Bad For ET

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by vanzandt, Dec 19, 2017.

1. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Conveniently ignoring the points being discussed? :) That's OK, that's what happens when one doesn't use logic to argue.
    The next step usually is, instead of addressing my arguments, a personal attack, since with arguments a discussion is no longer possible(which is what you are trying to do and I have no reason to get into).:D
    I never stated if I have a business or not, I simply said that you assumed something that you have no idea or how to prove, so there's no point in basing anything on it. My personal life has nothing to do with the discussion. But if you want discuss the topic, ideads, I'll be glad to.;)

#41     Dec 21, 2017
  2. Sig

Sig

Actually if you're going to make ascine comments on how a business should be run, your experience running successful businesses (or not in your case) would seem to be pretty relevant. I don't spout advice on brain surgery 'cause I don't have any experience in the field, and if I made some especially stupid comments about how it should be done I'd expect someone to call me on it. And if I claimed that ignoring customers was "logic" in any context I'd expect to be called a moron. But hey, that's just me, and I'm just "a whiner" according to the pure logic guy who abhor's "personal attacks", so what do I know.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    #42     Dec 21, 2017
  3. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

I'm not, you people are. I was clear to say that I think that everyone's opinion(including mine, if I had given one) on how someone has to run a business is irrelevant, in fact, bad manners. Baron can do whatever he wants, how he wants, including take the opinions of others into consideration, even though I think doing so would be stupid. But this decision is his to make.
    I think there is no problem in you doing it. But if the surgeon took your opinion into consideration, it would be pretty stupid. If it were another surgeon, after drawing his own conclusion about the suggestion, MAYBE. But even so, the responsability for the surgery is his and when your neck is not on the line, even for surgeons, it's easy to give suggestions for which they won't be held accountable afterwards. Do you have any experience in running an internet forum for traders?:D
    As I said in the last post: the customers are the ones that pay for the service, these are the sponsors, in this case.
    Indeed.;)

#43     Dec 21, 2017
  4. RRY16

RRY16

This guy who went to my high school had a Turbo Pinto with a bumper sticker that said "ass, grass or gas nobody rides for free".. and that's all you need to know about the Pinto.

#44     Dec 21, 2017
    vanzandt and algofy like this.