Sponsor Bashing

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bitstream, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is it fair to let fraudulent sponsors get away with murder?

I am a TI student, who is paying for that Alert room because Franz was a master trader who purportedly earned $100K day.

I bought the service based on that premised and lost money using his techniques.

Is that bashing? I can prove I am subscriber for the service because I know what he peddles me every day.

Now, he has the nerve of sharing with us an anniversary signal called High 5...do you believe it?

He lost $300K today. For now, the subscribers see how much he makes in his fake account, Not sure, how long will TI allow this.

I can not vouch for Dave's comments but I know what Franz admitted to us while being investigated by the CFTC. The account he was trading was a fake, this was a lie.

Like fools we traded along only with our real cash!

May divine justice prevail.

#41     Apr 18, 2006
  2. well, to be fair, if u were here readin' da it thread maybe u shud have listen to da few of us who clearly knew better...as illiquid said..if u cant see da irony of a guy makin 100k+ a day'n' runnin' a paid room, sorry but u deserve what u get.

#42     Apr 18, 2006
  3. I joined ET after I got burned, should have seen it coming!

#43     Apr 18, 2006
  4. i know its a pity, but what can u do...u'll have to take responsability no 2ways 'bout it....don't think anybody cud have convinced u it waz a scam...that's what greed does to ya.

#44     Apr 18, 2006

5. ummm....since when did we start speaking ebonics on here?? :D :D :D :D

#45     Apr 20, 2006
  6. ebonics[?]

tryin' to spice it up; just me style

#46     Apr 20, 2006
  7. Last guy I saw typing/talking like you was the pirate Long John Silver. "Me style". Sheesh.

OldTrader

#47     Apr 21, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.