Sponsor Bashing

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Bitstream, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uh?
    nobody bashes any1 here, but we have any right to question all da so called gurus who ask for charity in this site...heck if u make money in da mkt why on earth u run a paid room...can u explain that?

no u can't.

2. I would like to answer that question. Since this is ON TOPIC.

I believe in that sponsors pay to get praise, but when a few members on ET don't agree, the powers that be decide to protect the investment "the sponsor" as much as possible by way of censorship.

It's sad, and it really does piss me off and made me lose trust in ET, kind of a shock. But go figure. It's all about the money.

I personally was going to start a thread in the feedback thread about this. But since this is the topic now, I just figured I'd throw in some feedback.

Good luck to all the sponsors of ET though.

Especially eSignal, which is the greatest company in the whole wide world ***

*** Note: sarcasm was heavily involved in this statement.

Back to the OP:

When can we expect some live calls to prove your great amount of experience? I'm interested from learning from the trading greats :D

3. Check out Part II: CENSORSHIP.

Hurry. It will probably be gone soon!

4. achilles28

achilles28

5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

To make more money.

6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

This is exactly the type of comment I'm talking about. You're posting a sarcastic remark about live calls, but if you would have actually checked out the sponsor's site or read his posts, you would already know he posts live calls on a daily basis. In fact, with a couple mouse clicks, anybody can check out the live calls for free for 6 weeks.

7. omfg;
    ok, if u believe in da 'favola' that's u choice; i thought that many of those who've been 'round for a long time, and above all u, would have gotten da drill.

fact is that is very unethical on their part'n'yours as well...sponsors here should be brokers'n'third party applets providers not freakin' paid signal services, u know full well da reputation they got is there for a good reason...but da heck if u think it is correct to let them spam da board ad infinitum who on earth is gonna stop u...

carry on, u'll lose some of us very soon

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Could somebody interpret that last post because I have no idea what he's trying to say.

9. now i understand why u just dont get it and prolly never will.

10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Of course I get it. You think that all paid signal services are scams. End of story.

And my point is that even if a legitimate, profitable service was right in front of you, you would refuse to evaluate it and acknowledge it, and would therefore continue calling it a scam, which is unfair.

#10     Apr 14, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.