Spm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romik, Apr 4, 2007.

1. romik

romik

2 possible entries, 1st loss, 2nd win & a Net +, unfortunately I was & still am short :)

#21     Apr 5, 2007
  2. Charly

Charly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm beginning to like the MAC.
    Is it still the 5 m. chart?

#22     Apr 5, 2007
  3. romik

romik

2 min

One of the things that might save my short at the moment is the fact that 2 min chart features a very possible triple divergence in MACD/histogram=SPM & what looks like a H&S, hanging by the hair right now :)

#23     Apr 5, 2007
  4. romik

romik

#24     Apr 5, 2007
  5. pma

pma

Anyone else notice how the DAX lately has been leading the U.S. indexes? Hmmmm-:cool:

#25     Apr 5, 2007
  6. romik

romik

result, let's have some more now

#26     Apr 5, 2007
  7. romik

romik

Possibly basing for upside on longer TFs (5/10) does not look good for my short, I have to stick to the plan though, staying short until they take me out :)

#27     Apr 5, 2007
  8. pma

pma

Say Romik-ever think about changing your user name to "DaxMa$ter"? Just a thought. Nice trendline break there BTW.

#28     Apr 5, 2007
  9. romik

romik

This thread is a bit erratic as I just wanted to display a real-time example of an SPM using DAX & now this is turning out to be something else, so sticking to the plan I will finish it right here, perhaps I will post what happened to my current position (that is not SPM based).

Good luck all!

EDIT: I appreciate that comment PMA, I am sempai at best :)

#29     Apr 5, 2007
  10. romik

romik

My advice to anyone struggling with intraday trading would be to study TA patterns, find better ones like SPM & do the following:

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ENTER INTO A POSITION NEAR THE TOP OR NEAR THE BOTTOM AS LONG AS:

A) TA PATTERN THAT YOU USE POINTS TO A REVERSAL;
    B) PRICE IS TRADING BELOW RESISTANCE OR ABOVE SUPPORT;
    C) TA PATTERNS BACKED BY A MAJOR TREND ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE BETTER FOLLOWTHROUGHS;
    D) MARK STOPS EITHER ABOVE RESISTANCE OR BELOW SUPPORT

#30     Apr 5, 2007