Spm

Discussion in 'Trading' started by romik, Apr 4, 2007.

1. romik

romik

To all the doubters of this method, as previously posted by Trader28 or whatever his nick was at the time, if you get the keys to a Ferrari & you end up smashing it into a lamp post by being naive about your ability/knowledge of being a good driver, it would only be your own fault, just because you can not automate or backtest a pattern with a piece of software - does not mean it can not be traded manually & successfully :)

#11     Apr 4, 2007
  2. romik

romik

This is time stamped chart for today, if you are using ET's Eastern Time time stamp then add +5 hours to match chart. After exiting position price pretty much plummeted towards the area of my entry.

#12     Apr 4, 2007
  3. romik

romik

And here is a potential SPM set-up on a 5 minute time frame, obviously requires a wider stop. Will it work? When do I enter? Where do I exit? How do I trail? the list of questions goes on, if you don't have an answer to those questions, then learn first, then lose some money, then get to a breakeven stage & then you have a good chance of trading successfully implementing a SPM method & not just that one, there are many more.

#13     Apr 4, 2007
  4. romik

romik

Now SPM on 10 min chart :)

#14     Apr 4, 2007
  5. pma

pma

Romik-very good trading there!

#15     Apr 4, 2007
  6. romik

romik

TY!

#16     Apr 4, 2007
  7. Charly

Charly

Curious - what happened?
    Don't have US futures presently.

Charly

#17     Apr 4, 2007
  8. romik

romik

:)

P.S. It's a German index, not US.

#18     Apr 4, 2007
  9. Charly

Charly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes - I know
    I understodd you intended to use it as
    a possible setup/start of the US market.

#19     Apr 4, 2007
  10. romik

romik

This was simply using an SPM method on DAX

#20     Apr 4, 2007