SPM Boot Camp

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Tums, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tester

Tester

Ahh, if only 2 days of winners made a trader...

#131     Oct 21, 2008
  2. Tester

Tester

Yes, I see the diference...oh wait, after that wonderful equity curve I am not sure there is a difference.

You have been exposed Trader28.

Have a good life with the SLM, I am done :D

#132     Oct 21, 2008
  3. I have a question - why is there so much freakin hatred on this board? I go over to traders laboratory and you can find peaceful, calm conversations. Come here and these threads all turn into a who's dick is bigger thread.

It's such a shame.

I'd say ask the mod's to be more proactive, but what's the point of that? They just keep coming and coming...

I'm amazed at the bickering and fighting that takes place on this board over an anonymous message board... Is anyone posting here making real money? Perhaps. Is there an idea to work with? Perhaps. Is it the grail? In terms of what many think, no. Can it work for you? Perhaps.

It'd be nice to leave the discussion on those topics instead of seeing who's got a bigger digital dick on ET.

#133     Oct 21, 2008

4. We seem to have attracted the cynics and detractors from over there. I looked at that pathetic thread - no wonder they are heading outa there.

So, let's call some trades, starting tomorrow, with exits. If those guys feel they can do better then let's see...

#134     Oct 21, 2008
  5. I agree with this. No need for all the nonsense between SPM and SCT. If you think your method is better and making money with it then so be it.. enjoy it.... Just keep the board clear so those of us who actually have a real interest in learning these various techniques can have meaningful conversations.

After playing with both SPM and SCT, they both have merit of various degrees.. Neither as presented are "great". However, both have promise if done correctly and can be profitable or at the very least a base for a profitable strategy. For anyone to say that the other can never be profitable just does not truly understand what they are doing.

#135     Oct 21, 2008
  6. I doubt he's "tester". Their ISP are even located in different countries.

#136     Oct 21, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.