SPM Boot Camp

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Tums, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tums

Tums

This is a continuation of the Simple Profitable Method discussions

Background material:
    Simple Profitable Method
    417 pages 2,500 replies 532,860 views

Simple Profitable Method - Take 2
    43 pages 269 replies 17,419 views

Please stay on topic.
    Please report all offensive posts with the Complain button.

2. GF - what's the basis for the system? Reader's digest version is fine, don't have a ton of time to read through thousands of previous posts if possible.

Thanks!

3. What settings for the MACD?

4. Thank you. I have a confirm signal set that works well with this, even during the current demonic volatility.

5. Care to share your confirmation signal?

6. Depending on when you enter on a new cycle it's pretty damn close to it ... :) :cool:

7. Simplicity is good, unless you're trying to flirt with a college co-ed... Me? Never!

8. Here's how I did today.

I normally run at about 80% to 85% on "8 ticks +" of profit for whatever instruement I'm trading, but today has a lot of back-and-forth movmement in the indicies that I'm trading and the usual suspects (correlations) aren't happen'in for me right now.

So I'll take my 75% and be happy with it ... and I know this is still just the minor leagues, but if I keep trade'in em like this, I won't stay there for too much longer. :)

Nice thread. :D

9. Thank you for your continued contributions to Elite Trader. :D

In the last two pages you have eclipsed over 1400 pages that are posted here.

Your technique teaches the trader to see price action as it moves in its natural cycles and waves. This is true for everything that trades, not just the ES like they do over there (specificity leads to extinction).

Their technique will teach them to draw lines.

Looks like we've had a banner weekend which has carried over to a very profitable Monday. :cool:

P.S. I wouldn't say this if I didn't mean it. Now it's up to the individual trader to put in the "ass in the seat time" and start to put the pieces of the puzzle together for themselves. Folks around here are only going to give away but so much when they are talking about profitable trading methods.

10. Simple and effective, kicks the crap out of the complicated... and foggy... but them again.... is it any surprise??

Jack must be red in the face somewhere.

#10     Oct 20, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.