Spitzer's Hooker

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Retired, Mar 12, 2008.

1. copa8

copa8

speaking of the wife...anyone else besides me thinks she is hot (in a milf kind of way)?

#11     Mar 18, 2008
  2. #12     Mar 18, 2008
  3. no.

They're like dogs. Once they taste blood, can't be controlled.
    She's a scorned woman. Eliot could have a deja vu' moment and she'll come back with, "so, does something remind you of her........... or .................THEM?"

Be the same for the next guy too. Can't blame her.:D

#13     Mar 18, 2008
  4. Retired

Retired

$1m is on the cheap side. But then, what do you expect. She is only a hooker.

:p

#14     Mar 18, 2008
  5. "$1m is on the cheap side. But then, what do you expect. She is only a hooker. "

"I give her an 8.
    9 for the body minus 1 for being a whore."

C'mon guys- Fuck society/popular opinion, and think for yourselves!

First off, what if you were offered $4,300 to service Spitzer's wife... not at this point in your life, but back when you had no money? You'd take that deal in a heartbeat, right?

Hot young sluts have got to be society's absolute most under-appreciated members! They bring so much joy to so many men, and yet they are incessantly disrespected and scorned.
    For what?! For helping to make all our lives far more pleasurable? It makes zero sense, and if it were up to me, hot young sluts would get an annual holiday in their honor.

#15     Mar 18, 2008
  6. I second that motion!

I have always felt that society's attitude in this regard artificially restrains supply.

#16     Mar 19, 2008
  7. copa8

copa8

where do i sign up?
    :D

#17     Mar 19, 2008
  8. Retired

Retired

#18     Mar 20, 2008
  9. DerekD

DerekD

Most girls are whores. If she's not a virgin and had more than one sexual partner, guess what? She's a whore.

At least Ashley got paid for it.

#19     Mar 20, 2008
  10. Retired

Retired

#20     Mar 20, 2008