Spitzer's hooker revealed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ang_99, Mar 12, 2008.

1. traderob

traderob

Rearden
    the prison break girl is a plain jane even without looking at the blemish.

#21     Mar 14, 2008
  2. Eliott Spitzer should run for President. He has all the necessary qualifications.

#22     Mar 14, 2008
  3. sim03

sim03

Right on.

99% of ETers, and men in general, would hit just about anything with a pussy and under ~140-160 pounds (depending on height) if they got the chance. And for many of those hitters, one out of two would be good enough.

BTW, if Ashley aka Kristen (who is 5'5") is really "105 lbs.", as advertised on her Emperor's Club VIP's menu entree, than I am Dorian Yates' slightly bigger brother. 105 lbs. my ass... right up there with Kristen also presented as "a world-traveled swimsuit model."

#23     Mar 14, 2008
  4. Hustler Publisher Larry Flynt sounded doubtful about his chances, though, suggesting that by the time Dupre starts talking, she may be too big a media phenomenon for a simple magazine spread.

"She is no doubt going to do a book. There will probably be a movie," he said. "I think she is going to have so many offers coming in that it will probably be wishful thinking just to get in the door.

-This is bigger than Amy Fisher/Buttafuoco or Heidi Fleiss. Unlike those two, Dupre seeks celebrity and is getting radio air play and may have a story that might be spinned into something some people would find heartening.

We all know that Spitzer was nasty and remains powerful. If Dupre lasts beyond a couple months, what will be the response?

#24     Mar 14, 2008
  5. Remains Powerful??? I heard that his dog told him to go fuck himself when Spitzer asked him to 'sit'.

#25     Mar 14, 2008
  6. He is a political pariah, but he might have Hil, Geffen and Katzenberg on speed dial. Those networks don't just disappear.

#26     Mar 14, 2008
  7. client#9

client#9

Cramer still takes calls.

#27     Mar 14, 2008
  8. ROFLMAO

#28     Mar 14, 2008