"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. funny how by working on the psychology, and spirituality, things are strangely becoming really easy.
    Waiting for a good trade is easy.
    Doing prep is a pure pleasure. There was a time, it was not easy at all.
    Just doing the same, but with a different mind and heart.

:) :) :)

#41     May 6, 2013
  2. I am realising how important it is for me as discretionary trader to read my emotions ( psychology), and the emotions/energy others are putting out there ( spirituality).
    If I can't detect this quickly, I will carry these negative emotions and then these will corrupt my perceptions, my decision making and my trading.

One thing when detecting negative spirituality, I might have now to start distinguishing what type of negativity it is. Then this will allow to see how to neutralize it.

Luckily, same trades in, no new trades to add.

#42     May 6, 2013
  3. looks like this trade is going to take some time....
    so let's keep the positive psychology with charlie chaplin.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wYDf_Y_f5HM?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#43     May 6, 2013
  4. What a very cool way to trade : just waiting. If I had known that one key of trading was in the waiting, I'd have been less impatient. Actually, one said that it was in the seatting, aka waiting. I am really starting to love the waiting aspect of this game. One just has to wait, wait, wait. lol and then profits show up!

Today : prep prep prep OR psychology on love energy OR psychology of waiting. But first things first : breakfast.

#44     May 7, 2013
  5. found another spot for viewing. Not tha great really : my laptop screen is blurred with the veranda sunlighting position. Actually, this is the type of issues I always wanted to have - the sunlighting position. lol.

Also, psychologically I am feeling less financial pressures - I am just happy to take what I see and not force or ask for more than what I see.
    One habit was to fix a day target, and then do what it took to reach it, then just few quids from the target, make serious mistakes, as I started to release the pressure. Now the mindset has changed : I prepare, prepare, prepare. And just take what I see.

#45     May 7, 2013
  6. funny how old people here can be nosy : "why is this person who looks very well physically not working"?

Let me remove the headphone from the laptop and see how they react to that : hihihi

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PoIMtOBim0M?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#46     May 7, 2013
  7. my cause is not being helped as two people have just started to do some street fundraising for "action against hunger".
    ... I need to find what psychological response I am going to use with these 2 negative oldies. Something nice of course. :D :D :D

#47     May 7, 2013
  8. this is obviously distracting me from my trading. Another example of negative spirituality ( aka other's psychology).
    I feel like slapping these 2 oldies.

#48     May 7, 2013
  9. I wonder how they'd react if I was just starting to burn some paper money.
    :D :D :D

#49     May 7, 2013
  10. did well to keep watching some positive videos.
    I even thanked the 2 oldies for their concerns, indeed young people should be working productively to pay these people's pensions! lol.
    They are actually very right to make sure that laziness is not encouraged.lol.

Glad I had no new trade to add!

#50     May 7, 2013