"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. Interesting, my trades got filled, in the right direction but very slow to get there. So patience.

This week , psychology - the study of psychopaths.
    Indeed as trader, our mental well being is key, so knowing what to
    avoid ( psychopaths) is important.

breakfast first. :)

#31     May 6, 2013
  2. I am going to pass on psychopaths : coach is saying I do not need to get into such negative subjects. Let just remind ourselves that psycopaths tell tale signs are they are pathological liars as they lack character.
    So one should just always ask questions, check facts and details, and find oiut what is true, what is false, what is distorted, what information is omitted.

I am more going to talk about love energy and how this is useful to traders.
    :D :D :D

#32     May 6, 2013
  3. This song illustrates it very well.
    When true love is there - love energy will be there - and lifts people up.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y65sHbLWNoU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am going to put examples of what love energy can do. :)

#33     May 6, 2013
  4. I am reading some good examples there.
    Of people who were completely down, and , then being transformed with an amazing aura.

#34     May 6, 2013
  5. 6 months ago, people would be telling me I'd be looking about high/low vibrations, and that love ( the real thing) is the highest form of energy and vibration. This is why it is so unique.

#35     May 6, 2013
  6. The lower energies are : power control, abuse, ego, victim, fear, ...
    The higher one : love, joy, happiness, unity, creation, harmony, peace, unity, service, manifestation.

Really different way to look to "reality" : lower energy or higher energy?

#36     May 6, 2013
  7. example of the benefits of love energy:

==> Take for example a man who eats nothing but junk food, smokes, doesn’t exercise, drinks beer, sports a potbelly and leads a stressful life. If he falls in love, suddenly he has more energy than a person who lives on health food and exercises daily.

I guess for a trader it might translates in turning from the biggest loser to a more careful trader. :)

#37     May 6, 2013
  8. another example of love energy :

==> When a person falls in love ( we are talking about the real thing here.) , we say: “She/He’s beaming, glowing, radiant, vibrant, turned on.” Thus we see, at some level, an aura – which brightens in proportion to the increase in love.
    The person is in a state of bliss. :)
    Interesting bliss and blessed sounds simialr.

#38     May 6, 2013
  9. Interesting.
    One can walk into a room and feel a negative vibe.
    Walk into another room and one can feel a very strong positive vibe.
    Or one meet someone and one feel comfortable with them right away or
    feel like you want to get away from them as fast as possible?

Trust your intuition. :)
    The negative energy people are just full of toxins and this is why people run away from them .lol. hahahahaha. So I was right. hahahahha. Running away from spiritual and mental toxins. lol.

#39     May 6, 2013
  10. Not really keen in giving calls, however GbpJpy is ready soon for a massive 100 pips down move - pullback or correction no idea. in this case , best to enter a tiny size, a really wide stop, and then to buid the size from there.

#40     May 6, 2013