Spineless Democrats

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 11, 2007.

1. So you are comparing the faux news with the Democrats? Comparing a so called "fair and balanced" news organization to a political party? Gosh, you don't need to be slayed... you are brain dead... you must have drunk too much of that shitty kool aid.

I knew that faux news was the mouthpiece of the repugniklans, and now coming from the mouth of a cardholder, it is verified. :D

#11     Mar 12, 2007
  2. Hmm I am a cardholder???

Of What did I say I was a cardholder???

Now you sound like a Media Source. INTERPRETING the information given to support your beliefs.

Now who is drunk with bile and unable to READ.

Sorry Pal wrong guy. Later gater...

#12     Mar 12, 2007
  3. You have a spine when you are not afraid to stand up to your enemies, when you don't play nice with them and don't try to placate them, when you refuse to play by their rules, when you stop legitimizing and promoting them and do your best to destroy them. And Fox News being a republican mouthpiece is the enemy of the Democrats. Free speech has nothing to do with it.

Whether the Dems are right or wrong to boycott Foxnews, whether it will or will not backfire is a matter of a separate discussion but their decision was anything but spineless.

#13     Mar 12, 2007
  4. But in My Opinion, they are spineless. And I agree with the Title of this Post.

Living in a Democratically controlled city and watching them drive it into the ground gives me all the support for my opinion I need.

Now a Conservative Democrat (rarity) is a good thing, they actually use their brains for more than how to pimp the people.

Again my opinion based on my observances of this particular group of people.

#14     Mar 12, 2007
  5. I guess they are smashing the old boys' clubs and that has put a stop to the shenanigans carried out for generations. That is perhaps making them "spinefull" as they kick those cardholders' butts.

#15     Mar 12, 2007
  6. Excuse my ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ignorance, but what is a cardholder. You use that term in application to me and I am not certain if I understand clearly.

I Do hold Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and a few supermarket Cards.

And they were spineless long before these crads were introduced and printed.....

By Good Old Boys.. you mean TRUE democrats or the confused Democrats????

#16     Mar 12, 2007
  7. Looks like KingCobra is back.

#17     Mar 12, 2007
  8. i wonder if u knew ron paul is running for prez...infact i wonder if u know who's ron paul at all.

#18     Mar 12, 2007
  9. If I didn't before, Now I know. Thanks. Now for the usual Due Diligence that takes time to research..... His entire track record, missed votes, etc..... But then again, maybe I should wait till it's nomination time to see if this research is even warranted.

I find it hard to believe he was in congress and was unpopular during the Reagan Admin. Or perhaps he was as hated as Ronnie eh??

Thanks for the heads up. If I knew everything I wouldn't need to sit on this rock now would I????

Or I'd be a deceived politician. ROFL!!!!

Unfortunately I am so broke paying democratic taxes on everything including breathing I cant afford a simple 9" b&W Tv to watch Fox News. (Picking my face off the floor that was so funny) But seriously, we dont watch TV in my house, we prefer the Bible and other good Books......

#19     Mar 12, 2007
  10. yeah he's running as independent with a pro-constitutional anti-big govt stance. check his voting record....is 100% impeccable. if u are a real conservative and a republican at heart u'll love this guy.

#20     Mar 13, 2007