Spelling Secrets of a grade 1 dropout. Only $19.95. ONLY 216 left, HURRY!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Obviously this thread has gotten a good number of people interested in Internet Marketing..and if your interested in Internet Marketing it's not long unitl you come across RJ (those of you who have come across RJ know who he is..those of you who have not, I'm not gonna give the jerk any free publicty). RJ is probably one of the most sold/hyped and well known products on the IM net. The ebook is $50 (I think) and I gaurantee you that when you buy it you will feel as though you have been raped. Half of the stuff he talks about will get you banned from Google, and the other half is available for free if you spend 20 minutes looking for it. Once you spend the $50 your going to go into his sales funnel and he is going to try to sell you $2000 coaching. If your silly enough to buy the $2000 coaching they will then try to sell you $10,000 coaching and on and on and on. This is not to say there is nothing to be learned from RJ. There is, he is actually pretty damn smart..he makes millioins. You can look at his sites and study his sales funnel and a get a lot out of it. I wouldnt buy his book though unless your interested in it simply to get an inside look at how he then tries to sell you more stuff once he knows he has a live one on the hook.

#41     Jan 6, 2009
  2. I just put 4 ClickBank hoplinks on my beer related site. I'm ready for video/part #2.

forex-forex
    -------------
    guru

#42     Jan 6, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

A couple of people have gotten in touch with me and are very determined to create their own products. One of the questions a few of these people have had is about professional writers of sales copy. First of all professional sales writters are very expensive. If someone is charging you less then $2000 I can almost gaurantee they are "starving" which means they are either very new (and you might get lucky and strike gold) or they suck. A good professional long copy writer is going to cost $5000 to $25,000, and the top names will also charge you a % of your sales as well. Is good copy really worth it? Well if you think increasing your sales by XXXX is worth the investment then yes. I'm a very good email copywriter, and short form copywriter (esp if you use spell check on my work :) ) . I've been paid for those and have a list of happy clients. However, I SUCK at long copy - and in the end if a person has no idea who you are, if it's the first time they have come across your site then long copy is the king. A good long copy sales page will pull at 3 to 5%, I've seen some pull as high as 11%. That's compared to an average page that does not have a professionally written letter which might bring 1 sale in 150/200 visitors. You do the math, with clicks costing upwards of $3.00 in a very competative market like Forex, and some companies spending over $50,000 per day on Google to get those keywords, getting any edge you can makes a lot of sense. Would you rather pay $600 per sale, or $90 per sale? When you look at it in that regard then $5000 for a good sales letter does not seem so unreasonable.

So, I'm not writting this in support of any particular copywritter coz I actually don't know any good ones who are taking new clients. One of the most respected long form financial copywriters in the world is actually Ken Calhoun. You could go look at how he puts his sales letters together to get an idea of what works. There are a lot of elements to it. The headline to grab your attention. Social Proof and more social proof, the offer, the gaurantee and much much more. Look at the letters from that point of view though, what objections of mine are they trying to overcome and how successful are they being with that? The best way to tell if something is good copy is to print it up and give it to 15 of your random friends. If 2 or 3 of them want to buy the product after having read the 8 to12 page sales letter you got something, if none of them do you may want to make some changes.

Why am I spending so much time on the sales letter? Because it's very important, in fact it might be the most important part of your site. Certainly the most important part of your site that most people will want to outsource.

At this point I really hope that those of you who are wanting to create your own products will hold on because your going to do so much better if you just follow a process here. Ultimatly doing affiliate marketing is all about finding out what the market wants and then releasing your own product, after someone else has spent the time and effort of creating a site, product and sales letter that you know people want to buy. You know they want to buy it coz you have been selling it. Once you see this, and you've made $5000 to $10,000 as an affiliate selling it yourself, then you have all the money you need to get your own site together and do it right and make 100% of the money - plus bring in extra that other people (affiliates) sell for you.

Brandon

#43     Jan 6, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

One last point. A lot of people seem to be very unhappy with the products in the clickbank market place and don't want to promote them. I think that these people have not taken the time to look through the clickbank market, which has over 10,000 products, but there are other opportunities if for some reason clickbanks is really turning you off. One of the top alternative sites out there to clickbanks probably commission junction, CJ.com. If you for some reason just really cant bring yourself to do clickbank products that is an alternative for you...although I think that if your already coming up with so many objections you might just want to quit before you get too far into things.

#44     Jan 6, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I've said this a couple times, but I guess I need to say it again. DONT USE GODADDY! They suck and will screw you! Look at host gator or floathosting.com I've been using floathosting on a couple sites and am very happy, probably going to start using them for all of my sites. <b>DO NOT USE A FEE HOST!!!!!!</b> The only thing you could do that is worse then using Godaddy is to use a free friggin host that is going to post their own ads to on your site, <b>which compete with your ads</b>.

#45     Jan 6, 2009
  6. I use free webhost http://www.000webhost.com and they DO NOT post any ads at all. I have six websites with them.

forex-forex
    -------------
    webmaster guru

#46     Jan 7, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Cool..I stand corrected then.

#47     Jan 7, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Has everyone who is taking part in the this thread gotten their clickbank accounts open and watched the first video? Having watched the first video do you have any questions? If you do have questions or comments please ask them in the forum so that everyone can benefit from the question.

#48     Jan 7, 2009
  9. Like you stated, we ain't looking to create the tavern on the green, but one might want to separate their high profile business from this.
    Take myself for example. I'm a semi-retired Project Manger for Industrial construction. I also have considerable experience in the industrial safety field. To date all my work has come from word of mouth. In this thin market it's getting tougher to do. I'm considering building a website that details and offers my services. Would I want to be linked to, or promoting penis enlargement on that site? Hell no! However, if I want to create a blog that discusses how to improve your love life...why not?
    At the end of the day, it's about the money. It's always about the money.

#49     Jan 7, 2009
  10. Ive had a clickbank account for a while but never used it, but I did watch the vid and get familiar with clickbanks website. They have some good information on there.

#50     Jan 7, 2009