Spelling Secrets of a grade 1 dropout. Only $19.95. ONLY 216 left, HURRY!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I don't think that Microsoft sells Front Page anymore. The new product, I think, is Web Expressions or Expression Web..something like that. I think it sells for $299, or $99 if your upgrading from Front Page.

Dreamweaver is another alternative, it's basically the same thing, simply Adobe rather then Microsoft's version. Dreamweaver can be found at http://www.adobe.com/products/dreamweaver it is kind of expensive at $400, but they do offer a 30 day trial and if you bust your ass you could make that before the trial is up.

My suggestion would be to use NVU. I don't think they are creating updates for it any more, but it's a very good piece of WYSIWYG web design software, and it comes at the very best price: FREE. It's what I have used forever, though I'm trying Dreamweaver out right now, but really it's not all that much better then NVU so I doubt I'm going to buy it.

NVU can be found at http://www.net2.com/nvu/download.html

There are also a number of good tutorials on how to use NVU that you can find on Youtube. You can find a good number of them here: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nvu&search_type=&aq=f

I'll have the next video up in the next few days, possibly even today. So far it looks like about 50 people have watched it. If you have not watched it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? :) You can find it here: http://www.viddler.com/explore/bastiat29/videos/12/

I do NEED your feedback, so any comments, questions, or suggestions please give them to me.

#31     Jan 6, 2009
  2. Padawan

Padawan

Brandon, thanks for all your work thus far and your hostgator recommendation. I'm getting set up with the webhost and have a question. How important is word selection for a domain name at this point? I've never had one before and wonder what it should be. Is "sexxxibanana.org" ok? Thanks.

#32     Jan 6, 2009
  3. Brandon,

Thanks for the info so far. I really hope this turns into something good. Ive got the money to get this started and plenty of time to spend on it. Just want to learn without being scammed. Keep it up!

#33     Jan 6, 2009
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

you should always try to have a domain relevent to what your doing..so if you have a course to stop smoking if you can get stopsmokingsecrets.com or stopsmokingnow.com etc etc that's what you want. Try to have your topics name in the url.

#34     Jan 6, 2009
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Sadly I know the feeling of being scammed all too well and it sucks. Not only for the money you waste, but the time which you can never get back. I was just sitting down last night and going over all of the Internet Marketing material I have ever bought since 1999 and figuring out how much I have spent. It came to right around $35,000, stuff priced from $50 all the way to $2000. Of all the products I've ever bought there are three that I have thought where worth what I spent and more, one was $2000, another $700 and another $77...the $77 product is one I actually would have been happy to pay $1000 for. The rest of the stuff is pretty much the same as you find with trading guru's...a bunch of people telling you how to make money online selling stuff to other people who want to make line selling stuff to people who want to make money online. It's really kinda like some twisted form of internet incest.

#35     Jan 6, 2009
  6. Why did you create another 'how to make money online' thread? Why do you continue to break the forum rules? Your story is typical of most of these scam gurus.
    "I spent $xx,xxx on so and so crap that didn't work UNTIL I did this and this and for $xx.xx i will tell you my secrets..blah blah blah"

Why must you continue to break the forum rules?

#36     Jan 6, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Hey stupid you remember the thread that you and your friend had on the TOS and when you where told that I'm not breaking the rules? I know that your head is thicker then most people's, so I'll cut you some slack. I have talked with Joe about the rules of me posting here, I know what I can do and what I can not do and I have no intention of breaking the rules or selling you, or anyone else on ET, anything. Chill the hell out and go back to losing money in the stock market.The $xx.xx that is being charged, and will be charged in the future to ET members is simply feedback on the product. That's it.

#37     Jan 6, 2009

8. SHUT UP

#38     Jan 6, 2009
  9. But you already created a thread on how to make money online last week:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149376

Is one not enough? There are better ways to make money than hustling on forums.

#39     Jan 6, 2009
  10. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I'll make a video later and explain exactly why guys like stocktrader and traderzones are your best friends when your trying to sell something. If they were not so easy to goad into posting I'd have to pay or create them myselves for the positive effect they ultimatly cause. Ultimatly though I am not posting on ET as a part of any commercial venture, and so it's not worth my time to deal with the trolls. From this point on any one with negative posts will be completely ignored by me, and I ask that everyone else do the same on this thread. Thanks.
    Brandon

#40     Jan 6, 2009