Spelling Secrets of a grade 1 dropout. Only $19.95. ONLY 216 left, HURRY!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thanks Chuck.

#351     Apr 10, 2009
  2. PCanyon

PCanyon

Thanks guys. That's more great info from this thread. The Warrior message board is great as is the the writing site.

I'm an old, systems seller and CTA and I think I'm getting excited about marketing a trading product---thanks to this thread.

Anyone remember Bo Thunman's Club 3000?

#352     Apr 10, 2009
  3. Your welcome guys.

I had a couple of reasons for mentioning the absolutewrite site to ya all.

The people over there are writers, and writers, like traders are starving a good deal of the time. They could use some ideas for supplemental income.

The membership is like 70% women – 30% men

The site allows you to have a link to your blog or web site in your sig.

For people wanting to earn a shekel over the internet, you have to develop the skills to create content in one way or another. A writer, whether thats you or a hired hand, has to be involved in the process. At least thats the way I see it.

I should have mentioned they have forums called 'paying markets' and 'non paying markets', where you can advertise the work you need done.

I've got no interest in this site other than I think considering the topic of this thread, it could be a positive resource for those who are interested.

Brandon,
    If I could I would give you a slap on the back and a cold beer. I'm glad you're still hanging out here.

Chuck

#353     Apr 11, 2009