Spelling Secrets of a grade 1 dropout. Only $19.95. ONLY 216 left, HURRY!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Brandonf, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Yahoo is fine. You can even just use a blog from blogger.com (which is something I just learned how to do yesterday).

#21     Jan 5, 2009
  2. Brandon,
    If you don't mind a suggestion or two...

First, your voice sounds good. Your words are spoken clearly.

Too many umms and ahhs.

Too much cartoons and pictures of money. It looks a little ... unprofessional.

The animations are good for the lead-in. They set a friendly tone.

In the middle, or body if you will, a written,bulleted text, high lighting your talking points might be a more effective way of getting the points to stick, and also give your viewers something to do with their eyes while your talking.

Ending with animations would be good too. More friendliness and warm feelings.

Do your best to let your audience use all five of their senses.

Overall, good job. I enjoyed the presentation.

#22     Jan 5, 2009
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Thank you very much Chuck. This is EXACTLY the kind of feedback I'm hoping to get from ET by releasing the product here. Anything that I can do to make the experience better for the user..and also anyplace where I do not make my point well and need to clean it up. All of that is the type of stuff that I need your guys help with. Thank you again.

#23     Jan 5, 2009
  4. Most of these ClickBank Marketplace products seem sketchy to me, but I am sure they are things someone, somewhere would buy.

#24     Jan 6, 2009
  5. I have six websites myself for my hobbies and FYI setting up a website is very cheap these days.

If you guys need a very good free host checkout www.000webhost.com I think this host will be suitable for ClickBank sites even though ClickBank states no free hosts. I think the issue is most free host put advertising on the hosted sites but 000wewbhost does not put any advertising on the sites they host.

I'm sure Brandonf will cover hosting services later on.

forex-forex
    webmaster guru

#25     Jan 6, 2009
  6. I am not too impressed with the line up either.

Question. Brandon, are you going to go over this area of product selection and also, how does one go about making their own product to offer for sale on clickbank.

#26     Jan 6, 2009
  7. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#27     Jan 6, 2009
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

With over 10,000 products available in the Clickbank marketplace there is going to be good, bad, ugly and everything in between in terms of the quality of product available. There are some terrible products on clickbank, a few great products on clickbank and mostly ok products on clickbank.
    As I said during the video I am giving you the keys to a successful restaurant, however it is no Tavern on the Green, it is more akin to the Waffle House or Greasy Spoon. Still extremely profitable, but certainly not glamerous either.
    I have made money as a clickbank affiliate selling everything from Penis Enlargement to Forex, and a lot of things in between. When I look for a product to promote there are a couple of important things to me. How does the seller treat me, his affiliate, how well does his page convert traffic into buyers and what is the refund rate. Clickbank has a very generous refund policy, all products are fully refundable up to 60 days after the purchase. Typical refund rates are around 3%, and if I see a product that has a refund rate above 5% I try to stay away from it unless there is a very good reason not too.
    In my next video I will be going over how I select products to sell. This is probably the second most important aspect of the program. I have it pretty much down to a mathematical formula that can be written into an excel spreadsheet, and if you can follow that you will be well on your way to profits.
    Making and selling your own product is a fairly advanced topic. As I said to have success with it you need to be able to produce a website that people will buy from, and there is a lot involved in that. Your sales copy is probably the most important thing, more important even then the course that you make. A good copywriter like Mike Fortin or even Ken Calhoun who we all know (and who is one of the best long copy writers out there) is going to set you back between $5000 and $25,000 right off the bat plus a percentage of sales. It's well worth it though to have a site that goes from converting 1 out of 300 vistors to one that converts 3 in 100. Thats what a good copywriter will do for you, same product, same info...better sales letter.
    I do know how to make and sell products on clickbank though, and have in fact been a Clickbank superseller in the past. That is though a fairly advanced topic that the majority are not yet ready for, though it will be covered as we move forward because you ultimatly always want to release your own course in any niche you are making a lot of money in, the math just doesnt support doing anything else. Let's say you have a product that sells for $55 and pays a $30 commission per sale. You are getting 20 sales per day on this product from 2000 web viewers per day that you have bought from Google, MSN or Yahoo. This will likely cost you $400 to $500 per day, which gives you a profit of $100 or $200 per day (and a very good ROI btw) If you simply change though from being an affiliate to being the owner of the prodcut you now bring in $1000 per day (lets assume $5 in credit card and refund costs average per sale) in profit from the exact same effort and capital outlay. Not only are you bringing in $1000 per day from your own efforts, if you have 50 clickbank affiliates who are selling an average of 80 of your courses per day (who you pay $30 to per sale) you are also making an extra $2000 per day for no work or effort at all on your own part. Not only do you make that money, you have the rights to an email list of HOT BUYERS, which is probably more valuable then the $3000 per day in cash that you are making.
    Selling products on clickbank can be very lucrative. My friend has recently launched an info product on Internet Marketing and teaching people how to use clickbank. His affiliates have so far sold 13,400 copies of his 90 page ebook and 2 hours of video's for $149. He pays each affiliate $99 per sale and clickbank also gets about $15 per sale. He spent about five days planing, making and launching this course, which has brought in $1996,000 in revenue, $1327,000 to his affiliates, and $440,000 to him since the day after Thanksgiving. I know there are some super batrillione traders here who that's nothing too, but to a hick like me that's a lot of money.
    Ultimatly that's what I want for all of you is to become clicbank super sellers. In my own case I sold a 90 minute video for $79. It sold 3400 copies total before I took it off the market. From that $79 I paid $25 to my affiliates (I should have paid more, about $40 and I probably would have had 3 times the sales), $8 to clickbank and my average was about $40 per buyer after expences. I had the product up for 5 1/2 months.
    On the other hand you can do very well as an affiliate and never have your own product at all. My friend Dean does that, he's never had a single product or even a website of his own, and yet he still averages around $20,000 per week in commissions as a clickbank super affiliate (Dean is the 14th biggest seller on clickbank fyi).
    On the other hand there are people who never do well. My nephew Anthony, who I shared the PM from yesterday with you guys, has spent about $200 so far on traffic and for that he has made $135 in commissions, a loss thus far of $65. He just started and his struggle is pretty typical. I lost money for my first two weeks as a clickbank affiliate and it was very frustrating. It was offset by the fact that you can keep your losses pretty small (Mine averaged about $15 per day) and you have real time access to your results, both from clickbank and the Pay Per Click search engines. This allows you to tweak your campaigns very easily and do more of what is working and less of what is not..just like in trading. In fact there are alot of similarities to being a clickbank affiliate and being a trader, which is one of the reasons I brought this course to ET, I think that in a lot of ways traders are uniquely suited to understanding the math and the concept behind the formula I use. That's all this is, just a formula. I'm confident that those who treat this as a business and just won't give up will find themselves rewarded for that effort.
    Brandon
    Ps, next video should come sometime today, probably late.

#28     Jan 6, 2009
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I just use hostgator for all of my hosting needs and they have been great. I'd stay away from all of the free webhosts, and also not go near godaddy.

#29     Jan 6, 2009
  10. <i>http://www.nyhoneybee.com/index.html</i>

This website of mine is framed out but incomplete, so pardon that part. It is hosted by Yahoo for $29.95 per month. If you have your own paypal account built into a simple sales page, the $29 monthly choice is sufficient.

If you want full merchant capability, it's available for roughly $97 per month. That might be necessary for managing clickbank and/or other affiliate traffic.

The software to create that web is simple MS FrontPage. Anyone reading these words can build a functional site with little or no expert help that looks several times better than beta site linked above.

FWIW, I get hits from all over the world to that site, and it isn't even finished, live or advertised anywhere. Just a hobby, not a business but 100s of unique visitors every month from total anonymity. Go figure.

#30     Jan 6, 2009