Spelling and Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Jan 22, 2009.

1. rc5781

rc5781

wine spitters...............

#31     Jan 22, 2009
  2. jem

jem

I reread my post and noticed "to" instead of "too".

I guess that must mean something?????? (first time I have every used more than one question mark on purpose.) Does the period go inside or outside the parenthesis.

ah shit there goes my edge. (what was left of it.)

#32     Jan 22, 2009
  3. fyshy

fyshy Guest

i bet you loost all of your money trading

loosers

#33     Jan 23, 2009
  4. dinoman

dinoman

Despite what the DICKHOLE above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said, I will bow to the lack of knowing the proper English structure of sentences and there forth. I would mark this up to lack of interest and a suck wad education system. The funny thing is I made it to a senior in college and left refusing to take intro level classes.

I finished all Minor and Major classes.

Then again isn't College intro classes for English just the same as High School with a spin factor on it?

#34     Jan 23, 2009
  5. From today:

"run awaw"

Now w is far enough on the keyboard from y that this poster was coining a new phrase for us. As in "run away from the law", "run away like a squaw" or "run away from your faux pas" or something bizarre like that. The inside of the mind of a trader is a scary place.

#35     Jan 23, 2009
  6. fhl

fhl

wisdom is the principal thing

forbes 400 list has plenty of uneducated people on it

just another thread for people who have made education their god feel good about themselves.

no offense to op, spelling correctly is a good thing, it just makes a very poor god

#36     Jan 23, 2009
  7. Yes, no doubt all of the functional illiterates here at ET are too busy amassing fortunes to be bothered with proper form. I'm sure that's it. Yeah, that's the ticket.

#37     Jan 23, 2009
  8. A lack of formal education does not necessarily render a person illiterate, or even uneducated. On the other hand, some people who attended school are neither educated nor literate.

Are you actually trying to make a case for illiteracy? Is that what you are doing? And, if so, does that make you feel good about yourself?

#38     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Now it is coming to me. As a software-assisted mechanical trader I value proper orthography because otherwise THE CODE DOESN'T WORK. Maybe I mistakenly assumed that verbal communication worked the same way.

#39     Jan 23, 2009
  10. :D LOOSER!!!!!!!!!

of course their out makin millions!!!!!!!!

just cause they wrote their resumes with crayola...that doesn't make em dumb!!!!

...just to busy to worry about it...thats all...

#40     Jan 23, 2009