Speed of Execution

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Casey Bonse, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Casey Bonse

Casey Bonse ET Sponsor

Turbo Trader 2

<span style="float: right;">[​IMG]</span>Turbo Trader 2 was specifically designed with retail traders in mind; our goal was to provide a very fast and highly customizable trade platform that offered access to multiple exchanges and global electronic markets. Using extensive direction from traders, our software developers came up with a very robust and reliable solution; TURBO TRADER 2.

Click here to request a FREE 14-day live simulated trading account on the Turbo Trader 2 platform.

Key Features of the Turbo Trader 2 Platform

* Trailing stops and bracket orders

* One-click executionRequest a FREE Demo

* Easy view of market depth

* Total Volume by Price

* Multiple windows to facilitate multi-market tradingOpen a LIVE trading account!

* Simple drag and drop features to access the contracts you need

* Save, export, import, load and delete your customized platform layouts

* <span style="float: right;">[​IMG]</span>Data history viewing up to one month

* Automatic updates upon login - no need to perform manual updates

* Around-the-clock technical support to our clients

* <span style="float: right;">[​IMG]</span>The "thermometer" allows you to quickly gauge how the market has moved

Click here for the Turbo Trader 2 Tutorial Videos.

Minimum Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP / Windows Vista

Processor: Latest Processor

Physical RAM: 1GB of RAM or better for Windows XP users (1GB is recommended); 3GB of RAM or better for Windows Vista users (4GB is recommended)

Windows 64bit is NOW compatible with the Turbo Trader 2 platform!

To learn more about this platform contact me directly or click here to visit our website.

Thank you,

Casey Bonse

Global Futures Exchange & Trading Co., Inc.

T 877-367-3177 Toll Free (USA/Can)

T 818-996-0404 International

www.GlobalFutures.com

There is a substantial risk of loss in trading futures, options, and forex. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

2. Hi Casey,

I've been using Turbo Trader II for quite some time now.

I like getting good fills and the accuracy of the platform.

However, what I don't like is the function that was implemented some months back where you Have to use Two clicks to enter an order! If not changed back, I'll switch to another platform and/or another broker. I'm sure many other users feel the same way.

* Could you please explain why, on earth, this change was done?

* Is it possible to unchange this so we, who want one-click-entering, can stay with you?

Sincerely,
    Granville