Speed Demon of Wireless Network Heads to Homes

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Cdntrader, Mar 2, 2003.

1. Rs8.5

Rs8.5

Does the fact I got no responses mean no one knows about or is familiar with "Drag and Drop" cd burner software? (and the rest). Or is my post too long and am I asking for too much info?

HELP!!! (Please?)

:)Rs8.5

#21     Apr 21, 2003
  2. Speaking only for myself, it was too long to read so I skipped it.

#22     Apr 21, 2003
  3. Rs8.5

Rs8.5

OK, fair enough. Let me ask one question at a time then. This is off topic as to "wireless" but my original "to long to read" post started with my wireless question.....but is not as much of an immediate concern now (unless someone wants to look back and address those questions a page previous to this).

Anyone familiar with "Drag and Drop" software for CD burning? (came installed on my Toshiba laptop).

I am having trouble with it, and don't know if it's me, or if I messed up the program by trying to install Nero (which would not completely install...guess it was proprietary to my son's cd burner...program came with his hardware), or if the program (Drag and Drop) is just not good. If this is the case, any suggestions on a good program I can either buy or download? Will Window's Media player 9 do the job?

Thanks,
    :)Rs8.5

#23     Apr 22, 2003