Speculations over Trump's dementia surface...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

There is no concern about POTUS mental health.

#51     Dec 2, 2017
  2. Yes, there is.

#52     Dec 2, 2017
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Once again missing the point entirely. The left can't get impeachment done so now they turn to a made up dementia story. Their belief is that they could get Trump out that way. ---But it's a lot harder to remove a president with the 25th amendment than it is with impeach and convict. What makes the left think they could get this done if they haven't been able to impeach? ---Ignorance

#53     Dec 2, 2017
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Only with folks who want him removed. There is no sign of dementia in this president .

#54     Dec 2, 2017
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

The question is whether he's mentally competent to stand trial and whether his decisions should be rescinded over reasons of insanity.

#55     Dec 2, 2017
  6. Except for all the signs, no signs then.

You see all of this as a partisan game of tag. Dems vs Cons college game. There is a difference between sports and politics but to a juvenilised mind common to boomers there is none for you I expect.

Today, someone in the United States develops Alzheimer's dementia every 66 seconds.

There, you now have dementia. I have it from talking to you.

#56     Dec 2, 2017
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No. There are no questions about Trump's mental state except from folks trying to find some way/any way to get him removed. Easiest way is impeachment but ignorant Morlibons want to invent a story and try some other way.

#57     Dec 3, 2017
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Classic Morlibon misdirect and obfuscation.

#58     Dec 3, 2017
  9. You know you are misspelling moribund? That kind of takes away from your posts. You misspelled it before these two but I said nothing.

Have you had a sniff test?

If you spent a little time looking you would realise that the probability of having dementia of some kind is high for favorite our senior president. He is in the high risk group and his speech & has dramatically changed from a decade past. His use of 'filler words' has also gone through the roof "tremendously" as have his sentence fragments.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/05/donald-trump-brain-health

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    #59     Dec 3, 2017
  10. I even left some errors and he has not spotted them.

#60     Dec 3, 2017