Speculations over Trump's dementia surface...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Nov 30, 2017.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trump makes G.W. Bush sound articulate.

#41     Dec 1, 2017
  2. I remember you, you really can't afford to lose any working synapses at all as your acetylcholine levels are way low. Around early late 20s or early 30s judging by your stupid? You might start tDCS, you could build your own kit from Youtube videos.

Get a load of this great thinker:

#42     Dec 1, 2017
  3. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

Really? I have no idea who you are, nor do I care to know it...
    Wow... A lefty whose only form of response is a personal attack making an absurd assumption on my acetylcholine levels, conveniently ignoring the subject... What else is new?

The fact I mentioned still holds: it's just absurd to try to say that someone has dementia because of "rants" or even "fury attacks"... Even if these are symptoms that people with dementia show before the diagnosis, nobody will use them as criteria without other clearer symptoms(with or without family history), because by doing this, you'd have to consider the diagnosis to almost every adult human being in the planet. That being said, the assumption being discussed is completely idiotic.;)

#43     Dec 1, 2017
    Optionpro007 and Tom B like this.
  4. I see why Tom B likes you haha, lots in common.

Actual disease doesn’t give a damn about ethical debate. I had a taxi driver last year who was driving dangerously in my opinion, I got out without a even a medical diagnosis and got another cab. Can you imagine that?

We cannot get another planet after he in say a fit of paranoia two years along the line plays with the football prematurely in a real or imagined crisis. You can view this as a partisan attack however it did not come out of nowhere. https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...esidents-ability-to-authorize-nuclear-weapons

Your point is flat out wrong as on suspicion alone we send people in high-risk jobs for medical examinations to assess physical and mental fitness. Your "you'd have to consider the diagnosis to almost every adult human being in the planet." is not well thought out.

Pilots had to retire at 60 until 2009 (now 65) and the number of lives they can risk is relatively tiny. Invoking the 25th amendment in mental health circumstances may be unprecedented (discussed in Reagan's time) but it provides a legal, non-coup way to remove him.

He may be on a stabilizing drug now or his scan may be clean as a whistle. We need to know which it is as Trump is not a relatively trustworthy man like Reagan was.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    #44     Dec 1, 2017
    Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Hey--quick demonstration of how ignorant Liberals and Democrats are:

I see this all the time where they think the 25th amendment should be invoked as a way to get rid of Trump without impeaching. er hehe. The 25th amendment takes 2/3rds of the House and 2/3rds of the Senate to agree to remove the President. Furthermore, it takes the Vice President to get things started AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    Impeachment only takes a simple majority of the House to impeach and 2/3rds of Senators present to convict. It is much easier to impeach and convict than to invoke the 25th amendment. ----The left is so uninformed that it is mind-blowing.

#45     Dec 2, 2017
    Tom B and Clubber Lang like this.
  6. It makes for a good headline and story for the liberal media.
    That’s all that matters. Facts and Truth be damned.
    Goebels would be proud.

#46     Dec 2, 2017
  7. This is like talking to the Marx brothers. Thats a lot of Hahas there. I read the whole thing (25th) several times a while back. And it has been commented on many times also.

The amendment states that if, for whatever reason, the vice president and a majority of sitting Cabinet secretaries decide that the president is “unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office,” they can simply put that down in writing and send it to two people — the speaker of the House and the Senate’s president pro temp.

Then the vice president would immediately become “Acting President,” and take over all the president’s powers.

That seems pretty easy?

So typically after an illness the president might declare himself fit, or in Trump's case fight for control.

If he does this, he’ll get his powers back in four days — unless the vice president and at least eight Cabinet officials say, in writing, that he is still unable. Then the vice president will remain in charge for the time being, and Congress will have to step in to settle this dispute.

Congress will vote on whether the president is in fact “unable.” If two-thirds of both the House and Senate vote that he is, then the vice president will remain in charge as acting president.

If they fall short of that margin in either House, or simply fail to act within 21 days, the president will regain his powers.

Impeachment.. Under the constitution, the president, the vice president and other U.S. officials can be removed following impeachment and conviction for treason, bribery or other “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

Is mental illness a high crime
    @Buy1Sell2 ?

Care to comment @Clubber Lang ?

upload_2017-12-2_6-44-3.jpeg

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    #47     Dec 2, 2017
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

So you admit that Trump is not ill. ---er hehe

#48     Dec 2, 2017
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

No. It's not easy at all. You missed the entire point which is that Morlibons are barking up the wrong tree with the 25th amendment. It is much easier to impeach and convict and you are demonstrating your ignorance and stupidity.

#49     Dec 2, 2017
  10. As hard as it is to believe, this concern is based whether the POTUS who could kill us all, is mentally sound. So impeachment is not appropriate in this discussion. If one can impeach for medical grounds please explain but I don't believe this path is valid.

I don't want to get him out by any means via dirty tricks. I have zero emotional involvement in stupid left/right teams.

As much as I loathe him as a human being and the awful example he is, any removal must be based on a factual reality.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    #50     Dec 2, 2017