Speculations over Trump's dementia surface...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Nov 30, 2017.

1. I hope you don't (I really mean that) however should your life bring you to care for a family member with Alzheimer disease you will understand better. I live that right now.

I don't wish it on Trump, nobody should be degraded like that however he shows too many signs and is in a very high risk category. Nobody wants to play nuclear Russian roulette.

If you have seen an afflicted person lash out in fury, utterly out of character and stay angry and or paranoid for minutes or hours and more you would get the concern. They get angry and violent sometimes before diagnosis, it is one of the reasons you take them to the doctors. Trump is normally a nasty piece of work so that just increases the risk.

Reagan knew his age and observed mental glitches now and again were a concern for the second half of his presidency. Reagan stated that should the White House doctors judge him slipping too much, he would resign and that was reasonable.

Trump? Not likely and you don't get to decide if the rest of us have to shut up and take the risk.

#31     Dec 1, 2017
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#32     Dec 1, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I, too, have a relative with Alzheimer's. It is a tragedy watching a once razor sharp mind decay towards oblivion.

#33     Dec 1, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  4. RRY16

RRY16

Hey Rainman, don't forget to leave out cookies and milk for Santa.

#34     Dec 1, 2017
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

There is no risk.

#35     Dec 1, 2017
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yes , you do.

#36     Dec 1, 2017
  7. exGOPer

exGOPer

I do, "His judgment cometh and that right soon"

And wondering why Trump is silent now on twitter? It is called 'sundowning'. It's a part of dementia where after dark, between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m., dementia patients often are their most violent and act out.

#37     Dec 1, 2017
  8. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

That could be said about praticaly any leftist being confronted by logic... Would they all be considered candidates for dementia diagnosis? As a physician I can say: "No, they're just stupid."
    And I don't even like Trump...:D

#38     Dec 1, 2017
  9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

#39     Dec 1, 2017
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

Exactly, these leftist logic losers like Soros, Simmons, Gates, Jobs, Buffet, poor dumb bastards who could never find a job.

#40     Dec 1, 2017