Speculations over Trump's dementia surface...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cuddles, Nov 30, 2017.

1. That picture was probably taken way before the starting time
    But why let little details ruin a good fake story?

#11     Dec 1, 2017
  2. No but it is often inherited and start impairing the mind often 20 years before symptoms get so severe they are unmistakable.

"Fred Trump built his fortune by profiteering off the US government housing contracts during the post-WWII building boom. Trump was investigated by a 1954 US Senate committee and never charged with a crime, but his tactics are reminiscent of his son's real estate tactics (self-dealing, inflating prices, and shifting risk to other parties while keeping capital).[2][3]

Before his death in 1999, Fred Trump suffered from Alzheimer's Disease for six years. We know that the disease has a genetic component, but we hope it is not the case with his son. We already had an Alzheimer president. He became sick with pneumonia in June 1999 and was admitted to Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New Hyde Park, where he died a few weeks later."

Fred Trump died at 93 - 6 years of diagnosis = 87 - 20 = 67 and Donald Trump is now 71.

I just spotted this, my aunt has Alzheimer disease, never drank or smoked of course. It would have been good to know about this sniff test five years ago when we initially began to suspect.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319589.php

#12     Dec 1, 2017
  3. #13     Dec 1, 2017
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

HUH??

#14     Dec 1, 2017
  5. exGOPer

exGOPer

His father died of dementia, it runs in the family. Guy used to be coherent a decade ago, now is a nut case waiting to explode.

#15     Dec 1, 2017
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I see no evidence of dementia in our beloved president. What I do see is a man who gets up early and works hard and is sharp as a tack. You (Morlibons) could learn from him.

#16     Dec 1, 2017
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

By the way, Reagan did not have Alzheimers while in office.

#17     Dec 1, 2017
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#18     Dec 1, 2017
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  9. #19     Dec 1, 2017
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

#20     Dec 1, 2017