Special Report: Tax time pushes some Americans to take a hike

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by sttrader, Apr 17, 2012.

1. zdreg

zdreg

#31     Apr 17, 2012
  2. Bob111

Bob111

like i said-US now following Russia's path(which make me pissed off even more than TT, to see how dumb and ignorant to their own people US politicos in DC have became).. they(Russia) implement this long time ago. i'm firm believer that the gvt's all over the worlds are interconnected and their goal and tools are still same-to stay in power no matter what..just like politburo in USSR

TT-if you are looking for a change-you have to look elsewhere,but not Russia.i've read your story in some other thread and i'm truly impressed by your achievements and certainly respect them ,but imo-Russia is a wrong bet regardless. just my opinion and i could be wrong. :)

#32     Apr 17, 2012
  3. Bob111

Bob111

4. TGregg

TGregg

#34     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Bob111

Bob111

i'm not saying it's hardest. i'm saying -it's complicated.just throw you an example- with russian language i can talk to other russian using only cursing\bad words. the words that you will not find in any dictionary. and he will understand me completely. not to mention that those bad words can and will have multiple meanings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_(Russian_profanity)

400 to 600 pages in each book. :)

#35     Jun 4, 2013
  6. luisHK

luisHK

Cash payment limitations and obligations to declare offshore assets exist in some euro countries - most small businesses will work around it but not so much MNCs, had a couple of time troubles already trying to buy first and even business class intercontinental flight tickets in cash - ie I couldn't. Several friends have encountered the same problem, mostly travel related.

Read last year about some planned law in France to limit cash transactions to 1000euros for locals. It seems it didn't materialize yet, maybe the power in place noticed it could bring more harm than good. Good luck trying to settle a week end high end hotel bill with such a amount or even many of the qproducts and services on offer locally.

#36     Jun 4, 2013