Special Offer

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will123

Will123

It is only the last few months that there has not been a Track Record available on the Trading From Main Street web site. I studied it before taking the trial. There was a year of data. It looked very good. Maybe Brandon would send the URL to those of you who are really interested in seeing it.

Businessmen make choices on how they run their business. The decision to stop keeping the Track Record may or may not be the best one to make. Maybe the extra time took to much from his personal life. Now he is happier. Who knows?

Capitalism will work itself out. It always does.

Will

#41     Jul 9, 2003
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Spend every trading day free for two weeks with Me with me in my virtual trading room as Toni, Myself and our assistants track and trade stocks and emini's!

Each day in the TFMS Live Trading Rooms is like going to an expensive stock market seminar with two exceptions: Everything we teach works, and we prove it to you day after day in REAL TIME. After reach trade is completed a a chart of the entire trade is posted and a thorough explanation of the trade takes place to insure that you profit not only in the market, BUT IN YOUR MIND AS WELL. After the explanation you will be free to ask any remaining questions you have, nothing is off limits with us, all questions will be addressed.

Be privy to our live market commentary explaining our thought processes as the day moves on and we develop and implement our strategy. We will you through market action during all the active periods to insure you are not getting hurt and are in a position to profit as soon as our opportunities appear. You will lean how a professional evaluates opportunities as they come along, and once the evaluation is done how it is put into action. We will post charts of the markets action and our trades which show the reason for the trade and its progress from start to finish. Nothing is left out and we don't hide behind best case numbers like most other rooms. You will be able to go back and review the charts yourself along with the lesson that is given for the trade. Additionally, unlike most other rooms Toni and I are available throughout the day via private message to help you one on one with trades. In addition to this we have a steady membership base of long term members, most of whom are willing to spend time sharing their experience and helping you.

As a member of either or both of the TFMS Live Trading Rooms you will learn

-How to find the high percentage setups that occur every day in the market. Most traders shoot from the hip and sadly their trading accounts show this fact very clearly. You will learn how we take advantage of the market when it is trending up, down or sideways.

-When to trade and when to sit. One of the most important lessons, and one that unfortunately due to relationships with brokerage firms and other factors most trading services have a vested interested in NOT teaching you. The simple fact is that being a day trader does not mean trading every single day: Knowing which days to trade and which days to sit aside before the market is closed can literally save you hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.

-How to trade the gap. Simply stated a gap is the most powerful event on a chart, but most people haven't a clue as to how to take advantage of it. Being able to apply this one nugget of knowledge, which you are exposed to every day in the TFMS Rooms, can make you millions of dollars.

-How to incorporate multiple timeframes into your trading. Most traders are so busy looking at their 1 minute and 5 minute charts that they neglect the big picture. Even those that do look at bigger timeframes tend to do it in the wrong way, costing them money and opportunities every day. We will show you how to have the larger potential gain of the bigger timeframes, but take the smaller risk which is found only in the smaller timeframes, on all of your trades. This too can make you hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars.

-Money Management. Most traders use either too much, or not enough leverage in their trading. A mistake in money management can seriously reduce your chance of success even if every other part of your game is in perfect order.

I look forward to meeting you and sharing my hard won knowledge with you each and every trading day. Regardless of your being a new trader just learning, or are currently trading professionally and would like to improve your skills the TMFS Live Trading Rooms are the one place you are sure to learn the proper skills that give you a chance this competitive market.

After your free trial, if you like what your investment will be less than $10 a day.

I have a number of threads on ET which give an example of the type of stuff we do.

Free trials are available from http://www.tradingfrommainstreet.com

Brandon

#42     Jul 9, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I could probably ask, which does not mean it would happen. I have also not asked.

#43     Jul 9, 2003
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I suppose we could, but the idea is to have time together when we are not working. If you want to count work as time, we get about 14 hours a day but I doubt that time does anything to help our relationship.

Brandon

#44     Jul 9, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for advertisers to have "closed" threads to which only they can post, so that when they make this sort of announcement, they don't have to deal with a lot of nonsense. If anybody has any carping to do, they can start another thread.

#45     Jul 9, 2003
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I really dont care. I had 3 trials from the thread before all the moaning started. It was not getting much attention. Now I have close to 30. The more people complain the more members I usually get.

#46     Jul 9, 2003
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I love it. :D

#47     Jul 9, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I shoulda kept it to myself. Now my secret is out ;)

#48     Jul 9, 2003
  9. Brandon,

I find your honesty in dealing with stuff like this refreshing. I also appreciate the fact you haven't tried to censor criticism.

This is not an endorsement of his room, I have no idea if it's any good, and frankly I can't understand not having a track record. Kind of like playing golf and not keeping score.

#49     Jul 9, 2003
  10. You have endlessly critiqued MrMarket and his record, but a pay service's record is irrelevant?

How about a steel cage death match trading showdown, Brandon and Toni versus the big hairy guy?

#50     Jul 9, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.