Special Offer

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #11     Jul 8, 2003
  2. With all due respect, there is a BIG difference between a book, seminar, and "trading room". Unless, of course Brandon's service is only education, and not stock picks/trades. In which case, I am mistaken.

#12     Jul 8, 2003
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

You are forgiven :)

We obviously do give picks because it illustrates the points we are going after and allows for realtime follow up and what not, but I do not think stock picks are of value to anyone, least of all the person getting them, and in the end even if they are good ones a person who is relying on someone elses calls does him(her)self much more harm than good.

Brandon

#13     Jul 8, 2003
  4. So, I think in reading your post that you are an EDUCATIONAL service that occassionally posts picks to drive home the methodology. But, picking stocks is not the focus of your site?

Sorry for the confusion, but it is good to know!

:D

#14     Jul 8, 2003
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Not really. Why should one pay any more attention to something someone says simply because it's bound between the covers of a book?

Of course, if one is joining a room or buying a newsletter or subscribing to an email service or whatever for "picks", then he's hardly in a position to take the high road with regard to what's legitimate and what isn't.

#15     Jul 8, 2003
  6. First, a book does not offer stock picks for members. At least, no book I have ever read.

Second, your last point makes no sense:

"Of course, if one is joining a room or buying a newsletter or subscribing to an email service or whatever for "picks", then he's hardly in a position to take the high road with regard to what's legitimate and what isn't. "

What? If someone has a service that picks stocks, it is only reasonable for a prospective member to ask for a complete track record.

If Brandon is running an educational site, then more power to him. I was under the impression it was a "stock-picking" site as were several others who posted to this thread.

#16     Jul 8, 2003
  7. Brandon runs an educational service which offers trading ideas as and when they happen... he seems like a straight up guy who knows his stuff, from the several conversations I have had with him via my Yahoo Messenger this year...

#17     Jul 8, 2003
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

In so much as we are telling people how to find stocks to trade and we use some real time examples to clarify these points, we do function as a "stock picking" site. The most valuable thing, as I think all of our members would say, is the education which is IMHO the best out there. As an example we have recently started an in depth mentoring program and thus far each person coming into it was breakeven or unprofitable, and all have left profitable.

Brandon

#18     Jul 8, 2003
  9. box

box

Brandon, very generous of you to offer your site for free, so people can see what you are about. Plus a money-back guarantee for any personal mentoring (not many sites, if any at all, do that). I joined up on one of your previous offers - you run a quality site imo.

#19     Jul 8, 2003
  10. Brandon,

How about having a more detailed subject line next time, rather than just "Special Offer"?

It might attract more people who are interested in your offier, and also save people who aren't interested the trouble of checking it out.

-- ITZ

#20     Jul 8, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.