Speaking of no spine.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh but you have - repeatedly. Every time you bash your parents home of Appalachia. Do you have both memory and reading comprehension deficiencies?
    Non of the above. He's just a sanctimonious self righteous ass hole, like I said. I know you flaming liberals are allergic to truth and honesty but sheesh.

#31     Nov 9, 2011

2. Nice how you respect your dad, says a lot about your mental state. Again, luke, I do hope it gets better, I mean that.

#32     Nov 9, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

So RCG trader are you going to show us that proof that Christie dropped out of the race because of his weight, or just admit that you are full of shit?

#33     Nov 9, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sorry RCG, I only respect those that deserve or earn it. Regardless of who they are. A difficult concept for you flaming liberals I know.

#34     Nov 9, 2011
  5. Yeah, right.

"honor thy father and mother so that thy days will be long upon the earth"

A quote from a book written by another bunch of flaming liberals ( btw, there goes that gay thing again, you really need to look into that)

#35     Nov 9, 2011
  6. Everyone except you knows that this is the case he is in no physical condition for the grueling schedule of a Presidential candidate, and the GOP basically said you will be our guy if you run because we hate Romney.

Christie, being a smart and realistic guy, bowed. If he had to cancel because he had to climb too many flights of stairs, he knew that would be more than just the presidency at stake.

#36     Nov 9, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? So because the bible says I should honor no matter what that means I have to? Maybe I don't want to grow old
    Double huh? I didn't use the word gay.

#37     Nov 9, 2011

8. That's called nihilism, which further confirms that your daddy issues have fukked you up.

The word flaming is called an inference, and outside of food, the only time flaming is used is when referencing gays.

Get help luke, it is not too late.

#38     Nov 9, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I fail to see how nihilism and "daddy issues" are necessarily even related.

NO it's not. bugscoe is right, it's easy to see why you're a nurse and not a doctor.

#39     Nov 9, 2011

10. Riiight, so you need defensive help huh, running the ball down your throat at will, am I?

You don't see the correlation because you graduated from a high school in the hills of Appalachia, and all you need to do is be able to follow basic instruction, you were never meant for anything more, so it does not surprise me that this escapes you.

#40     Nov 9, 2011