Speaking of no spine.......

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Nov 8, 2011.

1. JamesL

JamesL

#11     Nov 8, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Are you serious?! So the left wings opinion that christie is to fat means thats christie quit because he was to fat in his own opinion?

Christie is the first one to make fun of his own weight, it is something he is very open about, and its not something he is terribly ashamed of.

#12     Nov 8, 2011
  3. I read the article and watched the video, moron, and nowhere does it say what you're claiming.

It is fun to watch when you have no real argument. :p

P.S. Where are you a nurse (so we can avoid being "treated" by you)?

#13     Nov 8, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

#14     Nov 8, 2011
  5. RCG, where are you? Did you crawl back under your rock?

#15     Nov 8, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

He may not admit he thinks he's too fat to run for office, true or not, but I bet you he's trying to lose weight as we speak.

#16     Nov 8, 2011
  7. Max E.

Max E.

That bet is true, he has been very open about it and said that he wants to lose weight, mostly because he is worried he wont grow old with his kids.

He isnt sensitive about it though, he is the first one to crack jokes about his own weight, but he is realistic about it and knows that it is a huge health hazzard.

#17     Nov 8, 2011
  8. I think you're wrong RCG.I think Christie has 5 times the spine of the average man,by size and weight at least

#18     Nov 8, 2011
  9. Im awake now devil. I see you have done little to nothing to disprove that Christie did not quit because he was too fat.

#19     Nov 8, 2011
  10. :D

#20     Nov 8, 2011