Speaker Pelosi 2.0

Discussion in 'Politics' started by UsualName, Jan 3, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

All you’re saying here is Trump put himself in an untenable position with no real way out other than an obnoxiously long shut down or a total loss.

#21     Jan 3, 2019
  2. UsualName

UsualName

I haven’t seen poindexter since I put him on ignore.

#22     Jan 3, 2019
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

oh, that's where he is....

#23     Jan 3, 2019
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

So 5 billion is pointless to protect the border? Why bother spending anything. I don’t understand how trump caved so quickly from 25 to 5 and anyone can take this seriously.

#24     Jan 3, 2019
  5. Nope. I said something that was above your understanding.

I stated that - for me and the long term fate of immigration policy in this country- there is a big difference between a settlement on the current flap that includes acquiescing on daca- versus settling on a lower wall figure but keeping daca out of the final resolution.

Your binary mind goes into overload mode whenever a post involves more than one factor, but I am helping you again.

You are welcome.

#25     Jan 3, 2019
  6. I think I just explained that in detail, didn't I. Sheesh. Go back and read. He removed offerings that were in the 25 deal but not in the 5 billion deal. Being the very same factors I identified in my post.

#26     Jan 3, 2019
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

So is the 5bn wall effective? And if so, why did he try to get 25bn? Doesn’t sound like a real conservative who is concerned about government spending.

If 5bn isn’t enough then why try to get such a paltry sum? Seems like a waste of money on an ineffective project.

And where does DACA fit in this? How is DACA a negotiating chip if the efficacy of the wall is clear?

#27     Jan 3, 2019

8. Uh oh. You are being a stupid. I have not heretofore followed your posts closely enough to have seen that, but I am woke now.

Try to break out of your lefty trance state as soon as you can.

Done.

#28     Jan 3, 2019
  9. UsualName

UsualName

You have to understand frog is as confused as Trump and they are both stuck in a lose-lose position with no real way out so they have choice but to lash out.

Democrats know trump will either take a loss on this or will keep the government shutdown until the senate breaks. But trump, whether he knows it or not, cannot afford to let the senate override his will because it will completely neuter his presidency.

#29     Jan 3, 2019
  10. UsualName

UsualName

Thanks, buddy.

#30     Jan 3, 2019