spce how to invest?

Discussion in 'Options' started by ggelitetrader000, Feb 19, 2020.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Up another $2 bucks. And yes now worth over $7 billion with revenues of less than a million ....

More fear of missing out, I feel the entire market is fear of missing out....

This company has to depend on the elite spenders wanting to go into space for 6 and 7 figures. This company has very limited amount of customers it can tap into. Space travel to me seems a bit far stretched. According to Popular Science magazines we should have had flying cars many years ago and space travel already there for the masses along with some type of living situation in space. I think economies have to show how powerful they are and need to keep advancing so now what better market to tap into but space travel and living as the new frontier to prove there is a market for space travel, which there probably is, but it's very very far off into the future. The way they mentioned that there would be hundreds of million of people living in space is just hype. Like I said we can barely take care of our infrastructural needs here on earth and they think we will be building living spaces for millions of people in space. Haha. Too funny. Its many lifetimes away if it even happens.

#11     Feb 20, 2020
    lovethetrade likes this.
  2. That would be true if I was talking about coming in and buying the stock, certainly not when I'm intending to do. I'm looking to find a point when this thing comes crashing down and jumping in and buying puts or some other type of multi-leg option trade.

#12     Feb 20, 2020
    lovethetrade likes this.
  3. jys78

jys78

How to invest? Purchase shares and hold them.

How to trade? Now that is another question entirely. Definitely have a plan going in, and stick to it!

#13     Feb 20, 2020
  4. SPCE coming back down, perfect!

#14     Feb 20, 2020
  5. what is wrong with you.

#15     Feb 20, 2020
  6. tsznecki

tsznecki

Investing? WTF is this boomer shit. Thing moves $10 intraday and its a ~$40 stock. Buy weeklies fucking boomers.

#16     Feb 20, 2020
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

8. I am thinking to buy a small real estate near the HQ or launching site in either Las Cruces or Truth or Consequences (what a name huh?) in New Mexico. Do you think it is sensible investment? I did hear that after Gigafactory built in Nevada, nearby town suburb real estate price has skyrocketed.

#18     Feb 21, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Maybe. How big of a parcel? How much per acre. What's it taxed as? Is there water available? What are the restrictions.
    It does sound interesting.

#19     Feb 21, 2020
  10. i just searched on realtor.com for lands, there are couple of lands showing 9k-20k$ ranges.

#20     Feb 21, 2020