Sparrow exchange for Crypto OPtions

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrencies' started by traderjo, Oct 8, 2019.

1. traderjo

traderjo

2. Hello! Yes I am an avid user, I use it mainly to sell options - I quite like how I can set my own settlement dates and also that the premium I get it instantly.

Young exchange but really promising, I like how they offer both bitcoin and ethereum options, not many exchanges offer that.

3. traderjo

traderjo

spreads look very bad... also what I could not understand is the price of options in USD or that sparrow Dollar?
    Also the settlement date sis determined by the exchange like any other Exchange
    upload_2019-10-8_22-56-15.png

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  4. Yea, platform is pretty new, think they launched just 3 - 4 months ago. My orders typically get filled in a few seconds, maybe that's why order book is quite empty cause most orders are filled? lol

I think Sparrow dollar is their USD equivalent as I see it is 1:1 USD on their convertnow facility.

Saw on their telegram chat someone shared on their cumulative BTC volume, looks good for a new platform.

cumulative BTC.jpg

Can join their telegram chat https://t.me/SparrowExchange . The core team is pretty active there and helped to address a lot of my questions on options trading.