Spanking the monkey POLL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, Sep 25, 2002.

1. Carboxyl

Carboxyl

Depends on whether I am going long or short on that day...j/k hehe

#11     Sep 26, 2002
  2. I spanked my monkey (actually its more of a gorilla than a monkey) a few times yesterday, for market-related reasons.

I generally don't spank the gorilla until 11am because the trading period to then is usually very active. Indeed the first time I came was at around 12pm when I sensed that the market action was pretty directionless. When the market is going nowhere, my mind goes into sexual daydreaming mode. I was soon proved wrong and the so-called dead zone manifested itself as anything but dead. In a celebatory mood, I spanked my gorilla for the 2nd time at 2pm, having captured some nice profits.

My final gorilla spanking occured at the close. This was a somewhat ritualistic spanking, a very high proportion of my gorilla spanking occurs then. One of my buddies phoned me 30 minutes after the close and asked me if I would be interested in joining him in the pursuit of female humans. I declared, somewhat solemnly, that my hand had recently fulfilled the objective that my friend had in mind for the yet as unmet female. Indeed, my hand has saved me many a $ over the years in unnecessary dating costs... as they say, "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"...

#12     Sep 26, 2002
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

LOL!!! :D

#13     Sep 26, 2002
  4. trading the spoos a new meaning!

#14     Sep 26, 2002
  5. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

wow, how many times a day do you choke the chicken, sling the yogurt, beat your meat, flog your log?? does it help you to trade better, or do you find yourself losing money cause your dick is in your hand and not on the keys?? do you jerk off to your profits or just some good 'ol smut??
    and what do you call your trading office? i think you should name it one of these:
    1- the spank tank
    2- the masturbation station
    3- whack shack

#15     Sep 26, 2002
  6. smokey_mcPaat

smokey_mcPaat Guest

i know you can save lots of money and not have to put up with typical stupid female shit (oh-lets watch steel magnolias and talk about my feelings type crap) but getting a nice piece of pussy and seeing some big tits flopping around on top of you beats jerking off anyday- in fact my saturday night with this new girl was so incredible that i have been thinking about it all week- so, of course, i had her come over last night for a repeat!! :D :D

#16     Sep 26, 2002
  7. Absolutely, I fully agree that a real female beats a hand... but the hand serves as a useful substitute in many instances... but I aint gonna argue with what you said above, cos I fully agree with you...

#17     Sep 27, 2002
  8. So far the poll shows that 68% of us jerk off every day, at least the honesty revealed in this poll is refreshing... I imagine the % would be near 100% for retail traders and would be considerably lower for pro firm traders, who probably would only be able to jerk off in the men's room, unless there are organised jerking off group sessions on the trading floor... but the liquid mess created on the monitors and in the crevices of the keyboards would probably be less than desirable...

#18     Sep 27, 2002
  9. u130747

u130747

If it flies, fucks or floats it is cheaper to rent it.

Bert:D :D :D

#19     Sep 27, 2002
  10. I only jerked off once today, cos I am going out clubbing this evening looking for pussy... so I need to save my spunk for later...

#20     Sep 27, 2002