Spanish89 Wants To Become Prop Trader, Please Advise

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by SPAN1SH89, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPAN1SH89

SPAN1SH89

Aloha trader friends and newbs:.

I want to be a prop trader, no interest of ever becoming a stock broker salesman.. lol

But my CV just looks incredibly empty though compared to all the qualifactions most the other applicants would have.

All i will be able to put is:

8 GCSEs (4 Bs, 3Cs 2Ds).:.

PASS grade for Travel and tourism Btec double award (2-A-level),
    between D- B at Law A-level.

Ran an online retail business for 1year and a interntional shipping company for 1year at the same time while still being at college.:.

Incredibly interested in the stockmarkets, practised on demo account every day for last 2months, knows how to use S&R lines.. ect, read up all about fundamentals and what the different news releases mean.

(But no actual market related qualifications though).:D

2. Bring 5k ,

You on the team instantly

3. SPAN1SH89

SPAN1SH89

Aloha trader friend and newbs:D

I am a professional oil trader and have been for well over 2 months now. I always seem to call the market right so I must be doing somink right.

:D

I started with £500 and now have over 5k so could join you but need to make sure its no scam as I dont like scammers.:D

I have the money and can prove it to you with a screenshot of my trading account.

Check out pic below.

4. oh

i have no team, I meant go join bright trading or any remote firm, geneisis, tehres a bunch of them out there :)

5. if you've been doing well all this time on your own, why change? Why not stick to trading your own account?

6. cvds16

cvds16

start to trade CL-futures instead of this spreadbetting crap and you will automatically make more money + you can get the leverage without going prop.

7. SPAN1SH89

SPAN1SH89

Aloha:D

Thanks for the advice but i am doing fine making loads from spreadbetting and i dont pay any tax:p

Would like to get into a firm then i can play with there money instead and make more using ther cash.

:D

Do you know of any firms that would take on an exerienced trader in oil, i am currently trader sp500 now as well as it seems a lot slower but very easy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.