SPANISH89 TRADING- A low risk~high reward~high probability stratergy for newbies

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spanish89, Feb 5, 2009.

1. ALoha mate and thanks.. :)

Ive decided that im going to start adding some screenshots to this thread about trades that i made using this method over the last few weeks,
    and a quick explanation about why i made each at that level, and the result of it.

(They were all live-called in my normal journal just to sort out any doubters)

What formation do you focus on trading btw mate?? :)

#61     Mar 28, 2009

2. LOL

What can i say mate, im an 'Opportunist' in every sense of the word. :)

I dont trade big elongated slow trend like a swing trader, or take 100s of little punts like a scalper,
    I simply wait for extremely easy opportunities and then capitalise on them for my personal profit. :cool: :p

And so in the same way i dont do wasting my time paying back longterm mortages for my life or getting tiedup in debt that i have to pay back,
    i simply look for easy opportunites in the various finacial and legal systems, teach myself till im extremely skilled at how to use it,
    and then take advantage of the opportunites and make myself personal profit. Lol

Do the same with girls, when i go out clubbing i dont huff around in a dark corner mumbling to myself in my mind that im winning overall by avoiding risk of rejection... :D

I instead just take opportunity to swan around the entire club taking the opportunity to flirt with and charm every girl there no matter how fit and hot they are,
    and then just see how much personal gains i manage to get by the end of the night!! :) :D :cool: :p

So instead of you coming on here and trying to honk your horn at me on here mate... Lol

I Would strongly advise you to workout how you can stop being the doormat that me and millions of other people all wipe our dirty feet on,
    and the take the opportunitythen act on it. :cool: :p

#62     Mar 28, 2009
  3. I've never heard of hours like that on the FD. What department works those hours?

#63     Mar 28, 2009
  4. Btw guys just so you know i am fully aware of the total lack of morals that i display on here and in my life... lol

And its not some sort of 'accident',
    its all 100% full intentional of how i choose to be and what i intentionally choose to do/to not do. :cool:

The thing most of you guys on this website need to do is follow these 2 sayings-

''The only fair in business is the bus fare home!''

And my own personally created one-

''Mine is not to reason why, Mine is but to sell and buy''! :D :cool: :p

*An adaption to the famous quote from the the world-renown poem Charge of the LightBrigade.
    http://www.nationalcenter.org/ChargeoftheLightBrigade.html

So dont let it be said that im not of a rich fruitful cultural depth, as im even a poet! :)

#64     Mar 28, 2009