SPANISH89 TRADING- A low risk~high reward~high probability stratergy for newbies

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spanish89, Feb 5, 2009.

1. mark1

mark1 Guest

....because we all know it's the chart package that makes the trader... roflmao

Mastering 1 pattern to perfection (dangerous world in trading) is all you need. Dress it with a huge dose of discipline and you are ahead 80% of the fools on this board.

Peace Hispanico :D

#31     Feb 12, 2009
  2. You may like the book if you like those charts and explanation on that website but that is just small piece of info taken out of

Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns, by Thomas Bulkowski.

The book is well written, comprehensive, cover the whole breadth of all sorts of charts pattens and strategies for each chart patterns.

He goes deeper in analysing your favourite heads and shoulders.

Highly recommended.

#32     Feb 12, 2009
  3. mr888

mr888

Im sure he got indicators and other junk, that's not what im even talking about, just working out of a browser looks unreliable, we're not playing checkers here.

#33     Feb 12, 2009
  4. LOL

No mate i dont use an of those pointless indicators or any of that nonsense.

And you should focus more on getting your entires in at better levels mate, instead of how complicated your charts looks.

#34     Feb 12, 2009
  5. Didn't you lose most of your account again on your last oil trade, spanish? lol

Funny hearing you giving advice.

I bet you wished you 'd listen to the advice given to you before that you ignored.

Good to see that your look into a new career tho. Trading isn't for everyone. Count yourself lucky that you didn't wipe out every dollar and at least cashed a few pennies in.

#35     Feb 12, 2009

6. LOL

No mate, i did take a loss on my last trade, but i do still have money left.

However i want to have have 10k+ before i trade fulltime, as its too stressful trading with just a few thousand quid,
    and so im going to get a job (firefighter), where i can work just a few days per week, get enough guaranteed income to pay my rent and bills,
    and the can trade on the 5days per week that im not working! :D

Didn't you not ever sow any proof of ever actually trading at all,
    never ever live call any trades, never post any useful stratergies or analysis for anyone....,
    But you hover around on traidng forums being a prat! :D :cool: :p

#36     Feb 12, 2009
  7. oooooohh...I can sense the venom and anger in your post, lol!!! :p

Give up on trading, kid...you'll find youself on the streets ;)

#37     Feb 12, 2009

8. Lol I feel i should make a comment about how i would endup meeting your mum then,
    but im sure you've already heard insults in that catergory soo many times now id just feel nasty! :D :cool: :p

So instead il just block you to i dont have to read your lame nonsense! :D

adios and learn to trade

#38     Feb 12, 2009
  9. kabooommmm ;)
    I think i touched a nerve :p :cool:

#39     Feb 12, 2009
  10. lol

Ive got an email saying you have written a message,
    however the beauty of 'ignore; function on this site means whatever childish crap you have written doenst show up on the screen for me! :D :cool: :p

SHAME MATE

#40     Feb 12, 2009