SPANISH89 TRADING- A low risk~high reward~high probability stratergy for newbies

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by spanish89, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Ribs

Ribs

2. lol

Nice to see you monitor my journal... ;)

But yep i was considering also becoming a firefighter for half the time, trading other half.
    (since firefighters work 4days on/4days off, and so it would provide me with a secure income so i wouldnt have to trade under so much pressure n stress due to being under capitalised)

But then i decided that i didnt really want to do that, and that i will just focus on traidng fulltime instead.. :)

So im not sure exactly what your question is mate?? :confused:

Are you asking if i have i blown my account??

No, ive merely gone back to the capital i was starting from at beginning of december,
    which i then took to over £14,000 in 4weeks.. :cool: :p

Since then to now i withdrew and spent a few thousand,
    had alot of badluck of january and took big losses due to getting cautious just before trades crashed into what would have been my favour.

Are you saying that you dont like this trading stratergy, and asking me why i have offended and upset you by posting it?? lol

Because if thats it im sorry that you dont like it mate, but no-one is forcing you to follow it, even you do even trade at all that is.

I didnt post it here to try upsetting you,
    its merely to help newbie traders who are struggling to find a method to will be able to consiently earn them enough to make a living from trading.

:cool:

#22     Feb 9, 2009
  3. Ribs

Ribs

Spanish let me ask you a serious question

a deep but non-sexual question

Have you ever heard that

Those who can't do, teach

and those who can do.....they do :cool:

YOU ARE TEACHING

#23     Feb 9, 2009

4. lol

Yes mate, i did take some big losses over the last month instead of holding for big profits,
    and so as a result i naturally did feel depresses and pissed off.. :)

But trading is a tough career.

You take knocks and some hurt more than others, you feel depressed sometimes after a series of losses...,
    But then you just get on with job and get back to trading and making money again.. :)

If you are struggling to get over taking losses on your trading account, if you do trade that is,
    you are more than welcome to ask for me for help on how to get over it if that is what you are fishing for mate...?? :cool: :p

#24     Feb 9, 2009
  5. Ribs

Ribs

LOOK MAN

I know your type, you are too ALIVE, you are social, you want it all

but you have to realize that trading is solitary thing,

you gotta go to that quiet place in you and think the LONE thoughts

sorry, that's how it is

good luck

#25     Feb 9, 2009

6. lol

Ok mate if you would like to think i cant make money trading and so i just teach instead then your more than welcome too... :)

If you would like to believe that for the last 6months ive just been living off fresh air,
    and havent earnt any money so havent bought any food since last summer im more than happy for you too! :cool:

(I would advise you skip the 1st 600pages of my trading journal though where i have live traded/called on a daily basis, and posted numerous screenshots showing how i have repeated been making a few thouand pounds profit per month, withdrawing a large part of it for living expenses,
    and then restarting the next month with roughly just 6k capital,
    and making a few thousand profit form it again and again).

I dont come on here to ''teach'' as you say it though mate.

I simply come on here to chat to other traders in my trading journal, pst my profits and losses there, discuss with other traders the formation that im looking for each day,
    and respond to people who see that ive veen consistently making alot of money and so they wnat to ask for my help and tips... :)

So its not a case of ''Those who can do, do.., Those who cant teach''.

Its ''Those who need money to live, trade to make that money to keep living, and at the same time 'share' how they are doing it with others who ask''. :cool: :p

#26     Feb 9, 2009

7. Um are you sending me to stand in the corner mate??! :eek: :confused: :eek: :D LOL

Im sorry that you feel that im 'too alive' for your liking,
    and for you trading is something that can only be done when your sitting alone in a dark cave.
    I honestly am, as that would be very sad existence and career to have for your life.

I do think you should focus more on your own trading though and trying to make money for yourself,
    Instead of just concerning yourself with how much or little everyone else is making from trading,
    and the sort of enviroments they sit in while they trade! LOL :cool:

Since some people cant trade unless they are sitting alone in silence, others are able to easily trade more profitably even when they are surrounded by other people and music... :)

Goodluck with your trading though mate. :cool:

#27     Feb 9, 2009
  8. Dude,

Keep on keeping on, the silent majority is listening.

T_182

#28     Feb 9, 2009

9. ALoha mate, glad to hear some people do find this helpful.... :)

Sorry i havent posted live trade calls here, i gave my live call for today over in my traidng journal,
    where i do all of them daily with my maket analysis.

But to show how effective the method that i have expalined is i have attached a screenshot of a trade that i live called and then traded myself today... :)

I saw the head n shoulders formation on all the timeframes, had been waiting 8days with no trades for it, and so i sold.

*I cashed in way way wayyy too early though as my target was 40.86,
    and im not a trend chaser so find it very hard to hold for too long when the market crashes in my favour vertically at 100ticks in a few minutes. :(

But i did say that i dont tell anyone how long to hold for,
    i show the entires, and then its just a case of how pyscholoically string you are.

Ive attached screenshot of where i entered, cashed in, and where my stoploss was. :)

#29     Feb 10, 2009
  10. mr888

mr888

Spanish, switch to a normal broker lol or atleast a sb firm that offers some decent charting, that just looks horrible, line charts in a browser? you call yourself a trader? hahah

#30     Feb 12, 2009