Spanish89- Opportunist Trades (2nd journal)

Discussion in 'Journals' started by spanish89, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Nice to see you back, Were you involved in the looting? Some free wide screen TV's, video games and groceries to be had

#31     Aug 8, 2011

2. I seriously seriously did want2 pop down to that side of London and just loot as much as possible.

I was going to take (or loot) 4 huge suitcases, and just quikcly fill them up with as many non-traceable high price electronics as could fit inside,
    and then exit the area fast, instantly blending into the rest of London once i got on the train as i would simply look like a tourist with my suitcases... :)

Sadly i work on Saturday nights though so didn't even hear about the looting till sunday morning once it was all over.

You got involved mate??

#32     Aug 8, 2011
  3. But its not over, news said there is some in Hackney right now

#33     Aug 8, 2011
  4. See what I mean, mate! More crashing today :D
    Posted over 200 pips in profit with live calls today. Should have played it much better in fact but still quite pleased.

Looking forward to watching you kill the oil market :cool:

#34     Aug 8, 2011
  5. During the night i bought oil at $76.98 (at 4am), cashed in at $78.39 (at 5.30am)... :)

Was quite a simple and very easy plus obvious trade tbh,
    but so a very nice 140ticks net profit.

$80.43 is strong resistance, and so i would need to see oil fall down from there to $78.63 before i would buy it.

ALthough i would very much like to buy oil today at $78.63, with a target of $82.86.

#35     Aug 9, 2011
  6. Just looked at oil and it formed a perfect head-and-shoulders formation at the 80.43 resistance level like i predicted,
    and is now pulling back slighly as dow slides from its 600points rally.... :)

Im going to watch that 78.63 level very closely as it looks extremely attractive for a buy,
    especially considering it was only last week that i was selling oil for $100,
    so over 20dollars vertical crash in 1week which will just never ever be allowed to happen in oil without a bounce back. ;D

Although the thing scaring me quite alot about risking a long is that the fed are going to talk at 7.15pm today,
    and whatever they say will either cause the market to crash again or rocket up.

So there is potential for a 5-6% more crash in oil due to that.

#36     Aug 9, 2011
  7. How come you stopped posting the money values of your trade? It was always so much more fun to see how you bullied the market and made thousands :cool:

#37     Aug 9, 2011
  8. good work on oil,
    will you post these trades in realtime in the future??

#38     Aug 9, 2011

9. I went to the gym, but had set a buy order at $78.63 like i said in my previous post.

Got home about 1hour ago and saw that my order had been filled at a great entry price,
    and that oil was on the rise.
    I monitored it on tick-by-tick chart for 5minutes, but then cashed in at the top of an up-spike at $79.56.

So am very very happy with the 93ticks net profit from this trade.

And also am extremely happy with my S&R price action reading once again to detect that 78.63 would be a very strong support level for my buy entry. :)

#39     Aug 9, 2011

10. I could post the cash values of my trades again, however i don't really see the point in doing that,
    especially since i am trying extremely hard to detract my mind from focusing on the cash profit of a trade, and instead focus on the price-action formations and S&R levels of the market.

What trades are you looking for/currently in today mate?

#40     Aug 9, 2011