Spammer wannabe likely forming

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Forgive me, i guess it is tough to emit sarcasm over the internet, i agree with you, i just want him to shut the fuck up, so it is either:

a)mods give him Spam patrol/mod duties with limited authority, where if he steps out of line he is toast.

b) We all have to watch this shit get posted day after day after day.

C) he gets spam control duties and abuses it where by enough of us decide that TRADERZONES has now infact become the spammer by flooding this forum with his shit, and he is banned.

I honestly think A) is a better option as he seems hell bent on eliminating spammers and probably will not abuse his priviledges.

#11     Aug 27, 2009
  2. I didn't mean to come off as attacking you, just that you posted the quote about him having a gift so I quoted you. The rest of my banter was focused on why Zones would even HAVE the time to search out everyone's links, read through them all, and try and distinguish if someone MAY have a motive to POSSIBLY spam ET :D

"A" sounds fine to me too, just gotta wonder why the powers that be, who seem to love this guy, don't make him a mod/spam police. Maybe the software doesnt allow it?

#12     Aug 27, 2009
  3. No worries i never took it as such, and realise that it is hard to emulate your point using words instead of voice.

The thing is i am tired of seing "SPAMMER" or "INTENDS TO SPAM" every day on the front page, i guess option "D" would entail creating one thread where traderzones can just let loose, as opposed to allowing him to have an entire forum. I don't know the answer but there has to be something better than this.

#13     Aug 27, 2009
  4. mxjones

mxjones

Those threads never appear on the front page, as he posts them in "Feedback". So unless you go to the Feedback forum, you will never see them.

You people amaze me at how you seek out things to bitch about.

Neutral on TZ.

PS - you can also put him on ignore if he really bothers you that much.

#14     Aug 27, 2009
  5. Relax. TraderZones can point out potential spammers all he wants, but no mod will act until the accused actually does violate the no-spamming policy.

#15     Aug 27, 2009
  6. Ok Ivan, fair enough.

#16     Aug 27, 2009
  7. Urmablume isn't a spammer. He's simply a burnt out poker player who is living the dream of a being a professional trader. If you examine his website, he's basically a Dell workstation VAR.

However, he did spam TL with a half a dozen posts all of which had the TradeStation ad copy from Futures magazine, while he was spewing on about how he knew the founders before they formed TS, blah blah blah.

Urma has an insatiable appetite to make himself feel important by name dropping and posting charts with indicators that are pretty and unavailable to anyone.

#17     Aug 31, 2009
  8. #18     Sep 1, 2009
  9. #19     Sep 1, 2009