Spammer. slow, but methodical

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Aug 20, 2009.

1. edbar

edbar

TraderZone, I went through many of your posts and this is a sample of the kinds of posts you make:

"STILL GOING!!!!! The Zionizer Bunny!!!!"

"I hope you were jesting. The one month performance making a few hundred is about as impressive as getting all your stream into the urinal..."

"I went back through the last 250 posts by WAEL012000. 244 are in Politics & Religion pretty much whining about Zionism. 6 are in other categories. Now, how does this contribute to EliteTrader???"

Always adversarial and attacking. I see how you go about racking up over 4000 posts.

You cannot compare your posts to the ones that I make, as mine are always helpful, never putting anyone down just because their opinions my not always match mine.

As far as products go, yes, on the Automated Trader forum, in response to direct questions where somene is seeking an automated solution, I may point out if CoolTrade can or cannot do what they are looking for. There have been may occasions where I have recommended other companies. For instance CoolTrade is fully point-and-click and does not require or allow programming at all. It also only trades U.S. Stocks and Forex. If someone is looking for a solution where they want to program complex algorithms or Futures, I have steered them toward NinjaTrader or Tradestation (2 companies in which I have no affiliation). The fact is, if I had not created CoolTrade over the last 10 years, I would probably be using Ninja myself.

Your attacks on individuals all over the EliteTrader forums is not helpful to anyone. My posts aim to assist. You should hope the moderators net take a good look at your posts!

Ed

#11     Aug 25, 2009
  2. byteme

byteme

Sorry Ed but this time you're probably wrong.

You're not supposed to advertise your commercial products on this site without being a paying sponsor. That is what TraderZones is referring to.

Have a chat with Baron, it may not be that expensive and it could work out as a good ROI. If you have a genuinely good product that people like then I'm sure you'll get many leads from this site as a result of your product URL being in your signature at the bottom of all of your posts once you become a paying sponsor.

I suspect you have been posting innocently otherwise you woudn't have quite clearly posted what you did in this thread. If you refer ET users to a commercial product (even without URLs or e-mail addresses) and you are affiliated with that product you need to sign up as a sponsor to continue doing so. It's that simple.

To be crystal: you cannot even mention the name of your product even if you think it is relevant to the discussion because you are directly affiliated with the product.

Don't mind TraderZones, he's just sick of people abusing ET maliciously.

I don't think you were breaking ET rules knowingly but now you've been informed. If you choose to continue debating the matter I suspect you will end up losing.

#12     Aug 25, 2009
  3. Poor choice of words....maliciously???

#13     Aug 25, 2009
  4. edbar

edbar

Thanks, I'll sign up as a sponsor.

Ed

#14     Aug 25, 2009
  5. byteme

byteme

No idea. Vocabulary was never my strong suit.

#15     Aug 25, 2009