Spam??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TsunTzu, Sep 23, 2009.

1. I started out liking Surf. But he always seemed to be buddy buddy with a number of the most annoying self-promoters on the site, like Tim Sykes. Dunno what he got out of that...

#11     Sep 23, 2009
  2. I hope so.
    I heard Surf got pulled out of the last one by his girlfriend because she didn't like the smoke.
    It was a cigar club for Pete's sake.
    An ET party at the Trader Expo's would be a nice feature but there would be a problem with getting people to wear name tags with their real names on them.
    Hey, Baron, I'll chip in $100 for the party.

#12     Sep 23, 2009
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

...and this line gave you away, Smurf. There was no progress of Surf, just degradation.

I actually remember the time when 3-4 years ago you actually posted winning trades. Maybe you just had the right strategy for the right time...

#13     Sep 24, 2009
  4. rendick-- you and I both know only one fool is capable of acting like this...hello port!

#14     Sep 24, 2009
  5. .

I heard she came in with a sars mask and dragged him out by his ears. What a witch!

#15     Sep 24, 2009
  6. Nice call, Rowshan

#16     Sep 24, 2009
  7. I have been advised, that due to misrepresentations of fact by elite management,there will not be a "Surf Fest" this year during the Expo in NYC.

Sorry to break the news, they were a good time for all.

barclay

#17     Dec 29, 2009
  8. Damn! I was looking forward to violating the dress code for the third year in a row. :D

Perhaps, Surf will experience a change of heart during the next 6 weeks.

- Spydertrader

#18     Dec 29, 2009
  9. #19     Dec 30, 2009
  10. Note: obvious alias of surf.

#20     Dec 30, 2009