Spam after less than an hour membership?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by swissair, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Paste

Paste

I got the same thing too...

#11     Jan 15, 2003
  2. That's cause Tahoo probably is supposed to be *ahoo. Just a guess on my part...

#12     Jan 15, 2003
  3. So if you know she does this along with the emails then why don't you block her? It sounds like she has been warned several times already and is obviously not paying attention. I know that we have to put up with some advertising from paid sponsors in order to keep the forum going, but the PM right when you sign up really cheapens the site.

#13     Jan 15, 2003
  4. Ninja

Ninja

I agree. Why is she still able to do this?
    :confused:

#14     Jan 15, 2003
  5. his/her name should be BD2KNOW

#15     Jan 15, 2003
  6. KavMan

KavMan

I got spammed too
    I believe it was a thread when I told someone to save up $25,000 to daytrade then I saw this in my PM

#16     Jan 15, 2003
  7. The give-away was when "she" came on and made a couple dozen posts mentioning how glad she was she was female and didn't have male hormones. Most females who would be posting on here might feel annoyed that it seemed to be more or less a male club atmosphere, but they would be annoyed at the notion that gender had any effect on their equal ability to trade, rather than wanting to encourage that notion. I'm sure there are a number of female traders who post on here regularly that most of us are completely unaware of being female. Because they would be wanting to not make it an issue.

#17     Jan 15, 2003