Spam after less than an hour membership?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by swissair, Jan 14, 2003.

1. swissair

swissair

This a PM I have just received from GD2KNO:

TO A PROPEROUS 2003

AFTER YEARS OF SERIOUS WORK, TRIAL & ERROR AND GREAT EXPENSE, SOMEONE REFERRED ME TO A LIVE SIGNALS SERVICE AND I'VE BEEN HAPPY, PROFITABLE, AND RELAXED EVER SINCE GIVING THEM A TRY.

I GOT MY LIFE BACK WITH GREAT INCOME (ABOUT 6,00 A WEEK ON 4 MINI CONTRACTS), AND TIME FOR MY FAMILY.

THEY?VE BEEN AVERAGING ABOUT 7 S&P POINTS A DAY. IF YOU'D LIKE TO CHECK THEM OUT EMAIL PPTS4U@TAHOO.COM

A HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2003
    MARIELLE

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I know. She keeps doing this, then gets insulted when people object to it. I don't think she's trying to be obnoxious; but she does seem to be clueless.

--Db

3. Well, since she beat me to being the first person, please allow me to be the second person to welcome you to Elite Trader!

P.S. Shady marketing is the name of the game around here.

4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Unfortunately she (if, in fact, Marielle is not a made-up name) is definitely not clueless, but a relentless promoter. "Her" and I have gone back and forth a few times with PM's, I've deleted many of "her" promotions and email addresses that "she" used to regularly provide links for. Let this be a general warning to avoid GD2KNO.

5. I believe that is part of the spiel.

6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I was trying to be generous since she does make legitimate posts as well. But if she still hasn't figured out that her promotional efforts are not welcome, then your advice is well taken.

--Db

7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It is odd that she rhapsodizes about the virtues of whatever trading program it is she uses, but then she keeps asking for trading advice.

Hmmm

--Db

8. Minime

Minime

I'll admit she's in my private trading room everyday. So far my picks using the Magic 8-ball from the toy store have been right on for several months now. Can it continue, I don't know? The lifetime deal on my soul wasn't clearly spelled out, and I presume these "deals" have a way of coming back to haunt a person.

9. cartm

cartm

If you're getting unwanted PM's shoot a email to one of the mods so we can clear it up, no reason to be getting unsolicited PM's here. And If we can't do anything, Baron definitely can. Ciao.

10. nkhoi

nkhoi

may be she get referral fee, ppts4u = pinpoint trading system in case you want to know I think mail to TAHOO.COM will not go far though.

#10     Jan 14, 2003