Spain's bailout request- Crash or Rally on Monday??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Jun 10, 2012.

Will Spain's declaration they need bailout loan money cause a panic crash or a rally?

1. Crash 3-4%

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. Rally 3-4%

25 vote(s)
    75.8%

1. Errrrrmmmm no as i DONT have to pay any tax ever!!! :D :cool: :p

I live in the UK and trade through an SB firm (EtxCapital.com) not a broker firm,
    so i trade with a higher spread than everyone who uses brokerage / but dont legally have to pay a single penny in tax on my income! :)

#41     Jun 11, 2012
  2. sheda

sheda

You don't understand JACK SHIT ~ your a parasite upon a big boot that will crush you without noticing.

But hey SB firms will be booming in the land of FTTs, eh? Really? You sure?? You can keep banging out your pound per point bets and wishing the rest of the world turned to shit for your own "profit".

#42     Jun 11, 2012
  3. Nubee

Nubee

Forgive my naivety, as I am new to trading...

But wouldn't that mean you get no relief from "trading" losses?

Must be nice never losing. I look forward to that day.

#43     Jun 11, 2012
  4. Covered shorts from 36, 37.25 and 38 at 14.

#44     Jun 11, 2012
  5. sheda

sheda

You get plenty of relief from trading loses when one spread bets "close position" only bloody works when one is losing:D :D.

#45     Jun 11, 2012
  6. Just gone flat last Euro and ES. That was a great set up last night.

#46     Jun 11, 2012
  7. Can I get back in at the 1315 level? :D :D

#47     Jun 11, 2012
  8. Seriously speaking, a nice short no bs lesson in how to trade this kind of thing. Pretty amazing.

#48     Jun 11, 2012
  9. Oooooooh i love re-reading this thread now to read all the posts from the foolish twerps and idiots who were thinking they were being smug posting their idiotic predicitions about how the market was going to rocket up on this news,
    and how all my 'blunt and direct-language' analysis was wrong.....,
    Just for everything i said to of once again, like every single day, of been spot on and correct,
    and they all been totally wrong!! :D :cool: :p

Dow crashed 400points from its opening price as reality started setting in! :D

My VIX long shotup 60pips (3vix points/10% market move).

And im expecting to see a total crash of atleast 900 - 1,000points in the dow by friday's close in the panic leading into the greek election.

Already down 400, and so only need 500-600points more crash.

#49     Jun 11, 2012

10. Sorry but what the fuck is ''relief from trading losses''?? :confused:

You stick X amount of thousands of pounds into your trading account, and make trades with that capital.

If you lose part/all of your capital, well you have lost it, simple as that.

Im not sure from what source or through what specific process you would be expecting to get some form of ''lost money rebate''?? :confused: :p :cool:

#50     Jun 11, 2012