Spain's bailout request- Crash or Rally on Monday??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by spanish89, Jun 10, 2012.

Will Spain's declaration they need bailout loan money cause a panic crash or a rally?

1. Crash 3-4%

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  2. Rally 3-4%

25 vote(s)
    75.8%
  1. Maybe, but after tomorrow, I'm taking the profits and going flat until the next Monday. No sense trying to be a hero until we know the results of the Greek elections.

#31     Jun 10, 2012
  2. d08

d08

Wrong. Spain and Greece are the ones screwing it up now. Portugal and Italy are still accepting the responsibilities, thus far anyway. The "new" europe isn't asking for anything either. EFSF does NOT only consist of the countries you mentioned, it consists of: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain - quite many more than you mentioned.

The rest of the world isn't in such crap either, they're doing okay.

#32     Jun 10, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Americans are too dumb to listen, Ammo.

"The roller coaster is coming off the screen into the theatre"...Good line.

The real question is, how long till the next crisis out of Europe?

I will give it between 10 and 15 days, but that could be way too long.

#33     Jun 10, 2012
  4. Get long time spreads tomorrow, exiting on Friday's close.

#34     Jun 10, 2012
  5. I wasnt asking about the morals of it,
    as i have no the slighest care or shred of empathy in any way, shape or form in regards to the 'moral's of global economics! LOL

I am currently heavily long the VIX and so i woould love more than anything to see a total worldwide meltdown in every single country tomorrow!! :D :cool: :p

Pensioners lying begging in the streets because their pension funds have all been voided and blocked by the governments who are bankrupt, mass looting and chaos all across the globe, politicans using every cheating, lying and vicisious tactic possible to screwup the population but benefit their own pocket financially,
    i honestly wouldn't give a single toss or care in the slighest about all of that from a moral perspective,
    as morals consideration have no place in trading! :)

I was more just pointing out how no-one seems gobsmacked (leading to mass mocking in the media) about how absurd all these ''esfffssssssssssss'' are getting,
    when the fact is that half the money in those funds to be dished out is actually meant to be coming from the countries who are already bankrupt and asking for money from the fund themself!! LOL

Greece are meant to be paying into that fund, yet are bankrupt and so asking for money from that fund, which is paid to them from spain and italy.

Spain and italy have now also runout of cash, and so are popping their head round the door of the esfs office and asking if greece can lend them some money!! :p

Greeces answer is we cant we are bankrupt ourself and need more money from the fund,
    wait a minute arent you spain and italy actually meant to be contributing over 100billion euros to the fund yourselves anyways?

And their reply is yes we were meant to be, however instead of being able to be a providing member to the fund, we can only be customers of it.

Ultimately Germany and France are the only 2 countries with a net surplus to the fund,
    and so any money dished out in bailouts is money being taken away from the german people by merkel and given to other countries.

Merkel aint a fool, and so i honestly dont know why she would ever do a stupid move like that, as itd basically be domestic political-suicide!

#35     Jun 10, 2012
  6. Are the majority on ET are short? I hope they did not short the exact bottom of last Monday. It would be nice if there is a way to know when all the people who said in this thread short here/short there turn bullish. In markets the majority should be on the wrong side -- negative sum.

#36     Jun 10, 2012
  7. Yep too many bears in ET and we know what happens when the majority agrees here, leading indicator.

#37     Jun 10, 2012
  8. Good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

#38     Jun 10, 2012
  9. The poll results say too many bulls, by a 20-2 margin.

#39     Jun 10, 2012
  10. d08

d08

You don't care about any of this as long as it doesn't concern you. News like this make the FTT more popular. When you won't be able to trade due to taxes then these "morals" are relevant for you. You seem to be naive enough to think that you're operating outside the system, that is until they raise your taxes because the money has to come from somewhere and the politicians would never accept a pay cut, so get your wallet out.

#40     Jun 10, 2012